Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 7 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 7 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 7 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 7 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 7 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: A. C. Kemp
Name: A. C. Kemp
Bio: A. C. Kemp has been a lecturer in English language studies at MIT since 2007. She has a master’s degree in applied linguistics from the University of Massachusetts/Boston. A. C. has also presented extensively on teaching strategies for vocabulary acquisition. Since 2002, she has been the director of Slang City, a website devoted to American slang and colloquial language. She also has a strong interest in ITA training, for which she created the User-Friendly Classroom Video Series in 2016.
A. C. Kemp's Posts
- July 23, 2020: 3 Online Whiteboard Speaking Games