Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Yes, teachers are still being evaluated. Many say it's unfair 19 October 2020
- No more snow days after COVID-19? These schools used online learning to cancel them. 19 October 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 19 October 2020
- More than 70% of CPS bilingual programs fall short 19 October 2020
- Aligning Ice Breakers to Lesson Objectives: 5 Fun Activities 19 October 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: A. C. Kemp
Name: A. C. Kemp
Bio: A. C. Kemp has been a lecturer in English language studies at MIT since 2007. She has a master’s degree in applied linguistics from the University of Massachusetts/Boston. A. C. has also presented extensively on teaching strategies for vocabulary acquisition. Since 2002, she has been the director of Slang City, a website devoted to American slang and colloquial language. She also has a strong interest in ITA training, for which she created the User-Friendly Classroom Video Series in 2016.
A. C. Kemp's Posts
- September 18, 2020: 7 Tips for Better Classroom Discussions
- August 20, 2020: 3 Speaking Skills for the First Day of Class: Hit the Ground Running
- July 23, 2020: 3 Online Whiteboard Speaking Games