Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- It's official: All states have been excused from statewide testing this year 6 April 2020
- 6 tips for redesigning your online syllabus due to COVID-19 6 April 2020
- What can co-teachers do as a virtual team? 6 April 2020
- Survey: Teachers support school closures, worry about students falling behind 6 April 2020
- Would IDEA waivers benefit districts during school closures? 6 April 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ayanna Cooper
Name: Ayanna Cooper
Bio: Ayanna Cooper, EdD, is a consultant, author, keynote speaker, and advocate for culturally and linguistically diverse learners. As owner of ACooper Consulting, she provides technical assistance to state departments of education and other clients with the goal of improving outcomes for students. She emphasizes the importance of building capacity to develop and sustain English language programs, use English language proficiency data and to improve instructional practices. She is the author of "Creating and Sustaining Equitable Schools with English Learners" (in press) and coauthor of "Evaluating ALL Teachers of English Learners and Students with Disabilities, Supporting Great Teaching" (Corwin Press).
Ayanna Cooper's Posts
- September 4, 2012: $5.69 Professional Development