- GCSE English: Low grades shock for Wales in January exams 7 March 2014
- Academic conversation develops deep comprehension: Specific procedures and assessment 7 March 2014
- Are our kids failing in maths because they can't read? 7 March 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 7 March 2014
- Pupils with English as a second language 'outperform native speakers' 7 March 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: agiordano
Name: Andrea Giordano
Bio: Andrea Giordano serves as the Assistant Director at Campbellsville University in Kentucky where she has been an ESL instructor for 5 years. The ESL Institute at CU averages about 60 students per term and boasts a thriving TESOL endorsement program where Andrea also teaches each semester. In 2009, Andrea created ESLbasics.com, an extensive video-centered website for ELL's and ELT's. Andrea holds an M.Ed. in TESOL from Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA and is married to a brilliant and talented baker named Mike. You can learn more at her Facebook and Twitter pages.
Andrea Giordano's Posts
- March 31, 2011: Interview with Professors James Martin and Christian Matthiessen
- March 18, 2011: Interview with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins
- March 17, 2011: Navigating The Convention
- March 17, 2011: The TESOL Convention Begins
- March 17, 2011: Dr. Thema Melendez – Plenary Address
- March 16, 2011: Twitter Connections
- March 9, 2011: New Members and First-Timers
- March 3, 2011: New in Town
- February 24, 2011: What’s Your Plan?