Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Many state ESSA plans are 'uncreative, unambitious,' analysis finds 13 December 2017
- Learn prefixes, suffixes to expand your vocabulary 13 December 2017
- English teachers training to develop interest of government schools students in English language 13 December 2017
- Making digital communications accessible 13 December 2017
- Music and native language interact in the brain 13 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: agiordano
Name: Andrea Giordano
Andrea Giordano serves as the Assistant Director at Campbellsville University in Kentucky where she has been an ESL instructor for 8 years. The ESL Institute at CU averages about 60 students per term and boasts a thriving TESOL endorsement program where Andrea also teaches each semester. In 2009, Andrea created ESLbasics.com, an extensive video-centered website for English Language Learners. Andrea holds an M.Ed. in TESOL from Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA and is the author of “21 Ways to Jumpstart Your English Skills”.
Andrea Giordano's Posts
- March 31, 2011: Interview with Professors James Martin and Christian Matthiessen
- March 18, 2011: Interview with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins
- March 17, 2011: Navigating The Convention
- March 17, 2011: The TESOL Convention Begins
- March 17, 2011: Dr. Thema Melendez – Plenary Address