Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Teaching and welcoming English learners: New guide offers advice 23 May 2017
- English learners: Struggling CT schools ignore a proven path 23 May 2017
- Flooded Maniwaki English language students take refuge at French school 23 May 2017
- Supporting English language learners: A turn-and-talk strategy 23 May 2017
- Trump's first full education budget: Deep cuts to public school programs in pursuit of school choice 23 May 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: agiordano
Name: Andrea Giordano
Bio: Andrea Giordano serves as the Assistant Director at Campbellsville University in Kentucky where she has been an ESL instructor for 8 years. The ESL Institute at CU averages about 60 students per term and boasts a thriving TESOL endorsement program where Andrea also teaches each semester. In 2009, Andrea created ESLbasics.com, an extensive video-centered website for English Language Learners. Andrea holds an M.Ed. in TESOL from Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA and is the author of "21 Ways to Jumpstart Your English Skills". You can learn more at her Facebook and Twitter pages.
Andrea Giordano's Posts
- March 31, 2011: Interview with Professors James Martin and Christian Matthiessen
- March 18, 2011: Interview with Dr. Jennifer Jenkins
- March 17, 2011: Navigating The Convention
- March 17, 2011: The TESOL Convention Begins
- March 17, 2011: Dr. Thema Melendez – Plenary Address
- March 16, 2011: Twitter Connections
- March 9, 2011: New Members and First-Timers
- March 3, 2011: New in Town
- February 24, 2011: What’s Your Plan?