Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New issue of Equity and Access pre K-12 16 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 16 May 2022
- 6 Tips for Successful Continuous Professional Development 16 May 2022
- Helping first-generation students reach college — and build community on the way 16 May 2022
- Teacher Appreciation Sale - Offer Ends 20 May! 16 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Armen Kassabian and Yuta Otake
Name: Armen Kassabian and Yuta Otake
Bio: Armen Kassabian has a master’s in TESOL from Long Island University. He is originally from New York, USA. He has had more than 14 years of experience in the field of teaching English to speakers of other languages in New York and Connecticut and training teachers abroad. Prior to joining the English Speaking Nation: Coaches Program in Uzbekistan, he served as an English Language Fellow in Mauritius for 1 1/2 years and also has trained teachers in Madagascar and Brazil. He brings a renewed passion for learning and teaching to every class he teaches. Yuta Otake is originally from New York, NY, USA. He received his MA in TESOL from New York University. Prior to joining the English Speaking Nation: Coaches Program, he served as an English Language Fellow in Indonesia for 2 years. He has also been a TEFL trainer for Fulbright Taiwan as well as a content specialist for Sesame Street. He began teaching English because he has always loved the unpredictable energy of schools.
Armen Kassabian and Yuta Otake 's Posts