Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Helping English learners succeed should be a top priority for schools amid the pandemic 9 July 2020
- Poll: Their kids learned less, but parents satisfied with remote education 9 July 2020
- International students may need to leave US if their universities transition to online-only learning 9 July 2020
- Take Advantage of Upcoming Online Course in Supporting English Learners With Exceptional Needs 9 July 2020
- 4 tips for effective virtual professional development 9 July 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Andres Paredes
Name: Andres Paredes
Bio: Mr. Andres Paredes has worked in the education field both as an instructor and administrator since 1994. He is the coauthor of the National EFL curriculum implemented by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education since 2016. He has written and reviewed several EFL textbooks. His seminars and research projects have been presented around the world, including at TESOL Conventions.
Andres Paredes's Posts
- June 30, 2020: In the Aftermath of Crisis: Autonomous Learning