Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- How federal COVID aid is uplifting English learners in this small Rhode Island city 20 March 2023
- Exploring language acquisition in multilingual children 20 March 2023
- NNEST-IS Webinar: Emerging NNEST Leaders: Where do we begin? 20 March 2023
- Potential of light literature 20 March 2023
- Separating Difference From Disability With Students Learning English as an Additional Language 20 March 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Andres Paredes
Name: Andres Paredes
Bio: Mr. Andres Paredes has worked in the education field both as an instructor and administrator since 1994. He is the coauthor of the National EFL curriculum implemented by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education since 2016. He has written and reviewed several EFL textbooks. His seminars and research projects have been presented around the world, including at TESOL Conventions.
Andres Paredes's Posts
- June 30, 2020: In the Aftermath of Crisis: Autonomous Learning