Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How sharing culture is connecting adult english language learners 1 August 2022
- Education Ministry pushing for Spanish learners to advance in English 1 August 2022
- 15 Tips for Improving the Identification of Gifted ELs 1 August 2022
- Register Today for TESOL ELevate! 1 August 2022
- Become a Better Educator With TESOL ME: The 6 Principles Series! 1 August 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Andres Paredes
Name: Andres Paredes
Bio: Mr. Andres Paredes has worked in the education field both as an instructor and administrator since 1994. He is the coauthor of the National EFL curriculum implemented by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education since 2016. He has written and reviewed several EFL textbooks. His seminars and research projects have been presented around the world, including at TESOL Conventions.
Andres Paredes's Posts
- June 30, 2020: In the Aftermath of Crisis: Autonomous Learning