Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Parent training: 5 ways to help parents support distance learning 13 October 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 13 October 2020
- Helping English language learners excel despite the distance 13 October 2020
- Supporting ELs' Social-Emotional Learning in a Virtual Classroom 13 October 2020
- How does being bilingual affect your brain? It depends on how you use language 13 October 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Andres Paredes
Name: Andres Paredes
Bio: Mr. Andres Paredes has worked in the education field both as an instructor and administrator since 1994. He is the coauthor of the National EFL curriculum implemented by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education since 2016. He has written and reviewed several EFL textbooks. His seminars and research projects have been presented around the world, including at TESOL Conventions.
Andres Paredes's Posts
- June 30, 2020: In the Aftermath of Crisis: Autonomous Learning