Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- More evidence that bilingualism delays symptoms of Alzheimer's 24 February 2020
- Immigrant advocates press city schools to fund program for newly arrived students 24 February 2020
- Australia aims to be ELT 'destination of choice' 24 February 2020
- 5 tips to avoid the summer slide 24 February 2020
- Enrollment down by a third in teacher prep programs 24 February 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Araceli Salas
Name: Araceli Salas
Bio: Araceli is a TESOL student member and a teacher-researcher at Benemérita Universidad de Puebla in Puebla, Mexico.
Araceli Salas's Posts
- October 21, 2019: TESOL Member Moment: Araceli Salas