Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Helping English learners succeed should be a top priority for schools amid the pandemic 9 July 2020
- Poll: Their kids learned less, but parents satisfied with remote education 9 July 2020
- International students may need to leave US if their universities transition to online-only learning 9 July 2020
- Take Advantage of Upcoming Online Course in Supporting English Learners With Exceptional Needs 9 July 2020
- 4 tips for effective virtual professional development 9 July 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Araceli Salas
Name: Araceli Salas
Bio: Araceli is a TESOL student member and a teacher-researcher at Benemérita Universidad de Puebla in Puebla, Mexico.
Araceli Salas's Posts
- October 21, 2019: TESOL Member Moment: Araceli Salas