Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Indiana kids learning English are getting less funding, more testing 23 April 2015
- Project explores the 'marvelously diverse' ways we speak English 23 April 2015
- Training aims to bridge language gap 23 April 2015
- Language school ditches 'Isis' name 23 April 2015
- English: The ticket to prosperity for China 23 April 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum