- 4 tools to boost language learning in the classroom 26 January 2015
- Early English exposure prepares Spanish-speaking children for academic success 26 January 2015
- Bilingual classes in Hong Kong public schools suit Chinese and non-Chinese alike 26 January 2015
- Latino students make strides, still face challenges, report shows 26 January 2015
- TESOL International Association responds to 2015 State of the Union Address 26 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum