Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum