Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Bridging the gap 25 May 2018
- Speaking a second language may give low-income kids a boost 25 May 2018
- More and more adult literacy students in Nashville are immigrants 25 May 2018
- TESOL sends pair of letters expressing concern over possible US Department of Education reorganization 25 May 2018
- When it comes to educating immigrant teens, experts say there are no easy solutions 25 May 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum