- Rethinking a fall classic: The parent-teacher conference 19 September 2014
- Transforming classroom management for ELLs: Strategies for success 19 September 2014
- Morocco's minister of higher education: Students must master English to access science universities 19 September 2014
- How learning to talk is in the genes 19 September 2014
- Americans want teachers to take a bar exam 19 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum