Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 17 October 2017
- How to embed foundational English skills in meaningful work 17 October 2017
- Guam English has numerous distinctions from mainland English, researcher says 17 October 2017
- Program helps students new to US adjust to English 17 October 2017
- 5 strategies for increasing engagement with ELL families 17 October 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum