Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- This is why you should get serious about learning English — Like the French do 19 March 2018
- Immigrants students are 'being rocked in really profound ways' 19 March 2018
- School safety bill passes US House, no action on gun control 19 March 2018
- Teachers don't add up 19 March 2018
- Integration plans criticized over English language teaching cuts 19 March 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum