- Malawi schools to teach in English 21 August 2014
- GCSE English language results 'stable' with last year 21 August 2014
- This fall, minorities will outnumber white students in US schools 21 August 2014
- Common Core awareness skyrockets 21 August 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 21 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum