Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New academic standards will keep more immigrant students in English proficiency classes next year 27 June 2017
- Where poor students are top of the class 27 June 2017
- See Betsy DeVos' update on cutting education regulations 27 June 2017
- States boosting K-12 funding across the US 27 June 2017
- Parliamentarians fail basic English proficiency test 27 June 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Char Heitman
Name: Char Heitman
Bio: Char Heitman is a senior instructor at the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and has been teaching for 25 years. She has taught ESL/EFL in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Spain. Her teaching and professional interests include pronunciation, oral skills, fluency, discourse and pragmatics, materials development, alternative assessment, and project-based learning.
Char Heitman's Posts
- January 31, 2014: Incorporating Pronunciation Instruction Across the Curriculum