Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 3 tips to cultivate meaningful parent engagement 25 January 2021
- Access to college admissions tests — And lucrative scholarships — imperiled by the pandemic 25 January 2021
- TESOL Applauds Executive Orders Issued by U.S. President Biden 25 January 2021
- Latino groups ask Biden team to push back English language testing amid COVID concerns 25 January 2021
- TESOL Joins Over 180 Organizations in Call for Bipartisan Immigration Reform in the United States 25 January 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Chadia Mansour
Name: Chadia Mansour
Bio: Chadia Mansour holds an MA in applied linguistics from ODU, VA/USA and is currently pursuing her doctoral studies in online and distributed learning at Athabasca University, Canada. She has been involved with TESOL in various ways, including chairing the EFL Interest Section, being a member of the Nominating Committee, and currently leading the TESOL OER initiative.
Chadia Mansour's Posts
- December 28, 2020: Member Moment: Chadia Mansour