Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Adult literacy rate likely to plummet in post-pandemic era 1 July 2022
- TESOL Board Connect: The Different Paths to Leadership 1 July 2022
- Teaching tuesday: Approaches to support English learners 1 July 2022
- Register by 11 July for SWEL Workshop 3! 1 July 2022
- Lived experiences as a resource for scaffolding metapragmatic understandings with young language learners 1 July 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Chadia Mansour
Name: Chadia Mansour
Bio: Chadia Mansour holds an MA in applied linguistics from ODU, VA/USA and is currently pursuing her doctoral studies in online and distributed learning at Athabasca University, Canada. She has been involved with TESOL in various ways, including chairing the EFL Interest Section, being a member of the Nominating Committee, and currently leading the TESOL OER initiative.
Chadia Mansour's Posts
- December 28, 2020: Member Moment: Chadia Mansour