Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 7 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 7 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 7 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 7 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 7 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Charles McKinney
Name: Charles McKinney
Bio: Charles McKinney is a TEFL/ELA educator, part-time freelancer, and current School for International Training (SIT) TESOL graduate student with 9 years of global teaching experience in Asia, Africa, and Europe. His research interests are many, some of which include active learning pedagogy, English as a lingua franca, and cultural intelligence (CQ). He recently attended the second annual TESOL Kuwait mini-conference in Kuwait City, where he currently teaches English literature and journalism at an American private school. Using this article as fodder for a presentation on project-based learning, Charles looks forward to presenting at the TESOL Kuwait international conference in February.
Charles McKinney's Posts
- January 9, 2020: Project-Based Learning: Vision Boards for the New Year