Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Rethinking the English learner achievement gap 16 January 2020
- Prenatal exposure to flame retardants linked to reading problems 16 January 2020
- Enhancing linguistic choral responses with multilingual learners 16 January 2020
- Beijing talks its way past Hong Kong in English proficiency, but Shanghai tops China rankings for 6th year in a row 16 January 2020
- Spanish dominates dual language programs, but schools offer diverse options 16 January 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Charles McKinney
Name: Charles McKinney
Bio: Charles McKinney is a TEFL/ELA educator, part-time freelancer, and current School for International Training (SIT) TESOL graduate student with 9 years of global teaching experience in Asia, Africa, and Europe. His research interests are many, some of which include active learning pedagogy, English as a lingua franca, and cultural intelligence (CQ). He recently attended the second annual TESOL Kuwait mini-conference in Kuwait City, where he currently teaches English literature and journalism at an American private school. Using this article as fodder for a presentation on project-based learning, Charles looks forward to presenting at the TESOL Kuwait international conference in February.
Charles McKinney's Posts
- January 9, 2020: Project-Based Learning: Vision Boards for the New Year