- Impacts of MOOCs on higher education 31 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 31 October 2014
- Fusing language acquisition with approaches to teaching music 31 October 2014
- TESOL Career Center 31 October 2014
- Study: Teachers a key source of Common Core curricula 31 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Deena Boraie
Name: Deena Boraie
Bio: Deena Boraie is the dean of the School of Continuing Education at the American University in Cairo, Egypt, and president of TESOL International Association. She is a language testing expert and teaches research methods in the MA/PhD Applied Linguistics Program at Cairo University.
Deena Boraie's Posts
- March 10, 2014: Reflections From TESOL’s First Egyptian President: 10 Accomplishments and Lessons Learned
- February 12, 2014: The Future of English Language Teaching and Learning Locally and Globally
- February 10, 2014: The Cairo TESOL International Symposium Experience
- January 13, 2014: Nine Features of an Effective Teacher Evaluation System
- December 16, 2013: 8 Current Trends in Teaching and Learning EFL/ESL
- November 25, 2013: Rethinking English Language Teaching and Learning in China
- September 23, 2013: The U.S. Common Core State Standards: TESOL’s Perspectives Locally & Globally
- July 29, 2013: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Classroom Practice
- July 1, 2013: Is Assessment for Learning Realistic for EFL/ESL Classrooms?
- June 3, 2013: Next Generation ELT: MALL