Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language test for UK visas 29 August 2016
- Keeping up with English language training needs on P.E.I. a struggle 29 August 2016
- Americans like their schools just fine — But not yours 29 August 2016
- Tools for school 29 August 2016
- Some bilingual students prefer dual credit courses over AP tests 29 August 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Deena Boraie
Name: Deena Boraie
Bio: Deena Boraie is the dean of the School of Continuing Education at the American University in Cairo, Egypt, and president of TESOL International Association. She is a language testing expert and teaches research methods in the MA/PhD Applied Linguistics Program at Cairo University.
Deena Boraie's Posts
- February 13, 2015: Research Matters to TESOL
- March 10, 2014: Reflections From TESOL’s First Egyptian President: 10 Accomplishments and Lessons Learned
- February 12, 2014: The Future of English Language Teaching and Learning Locally and Globally
- February 10, 2014: The Cairo TESOL International Symposium Experience
- January 13, 2014: Nine Features of an Effective Teacher Evaluation System
- December 16, 2013: 8 Current Trends in Teaching and Learning EFL/ESL
- November 25, 2013: Rethinking English Language Teaching and Learning in China
- September 23, 2013: The U.S. Common Core State Standards: TESOL’s Perspectives Locally & Globally
- July 29, 2013: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Classroom Practice
- July 1, 2013: Is Assessment for Learning Realistic for EFL/ESL Classrooms?