Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Tips to support ELL students in the classroom 18 June 2018
- Are schools measuring the progress of English language learners all wrong? 18 June 2018
- How teachers can avoid their own summer slide 18 June 2018
- Sev Ozdowski backs mandatory English language requirement idea 18 June 2018
- <img src="http://www.multibriefs.com/briefs/tesol/TESOL2019.jpg" border="0"><br>2019 TESOL International Convention & English Language Expo, Proposal Submission, 12-15 March 2019 18 June 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Deena Boraie
Name: Deena Boraie
Bio: Deena Boraie is the dean of the School of Continuing Education at the American University in Cairo, Egypt, and president of TESOL International Association. She is a language testing expert and teaches research methods in the MA/PhD Applied Linguistics Program at Cairo University.
Deena Boraie's Posts
- February 13, 2015: Research Matters to TESOL
- March 10, 2014: Reflections From TESOL’s First Egyptian President: 10 Accomplishments and Lessons Learned
- February 12, 2014: The Future of English Language Teaching and Learning Locally and Globally
- February 10, 2014: The Cairo TESOL International Symposium Experience
- January 13, 2014: Nine Features of an Effective Teacher Evaluation System