Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Do schools value the bilingualism of English learners? 14 January 2019
- Second shakeup at NYC schools office that serves kids learning English 14 January 2019
- Mediator to examine minimum employment standards in English language schools 14 January 2019
- Judge's order details New Mexico education deficiencies 14 January 2019
- If 1,134 minutes a year are spent on testing, educators should have a say in what it looks like 14 January 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: David Cutler
Name: David Cutler
Bio: David Cutler is the policy and communications manager at TESOL International Association. He received his bachelor’s in social studies education from Ithaca College and his master’s degree in public administration from Cornell University. His work at TESOL includes monitoring and responding to policies that impact English language teachers and learners, organizing the annual TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit, and managing the association’s communications initiatives. David’s previous work experiences have included the District of Columbia Public Schools, American Federation of Teachers, and New York State Assembly. Be sure to follow David on Twitter @TESOLpolicyguy.
David Cutler's Posts
- December 27, 2018: Real Advice for Meeting With Your Members of Congress
- November 26, 2018: The Unapologetic Advocate: Why We Advocate