Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 5 instructional practices that drive student engagement 17 January 2022
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 17 January 2022
- Re-enrolling and completing a bachelor's degree has positive effect on annual income 17 January 2022
- Classroom Assessment for Academic Writing 17 January 2022
- TESOL and National Geographic Learning Announce Meg Eubank as 2022 TESOL Teacher of the Year 17 January 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Darlyne de Haan
Name: Darlyne de Haan
Bio: Dr. Darlyne de Haan, a former forensic scientist and chemist with more than 20 years of experience in STEM, is a recipient and participant of the coveted Fulbright Administrator Program for Fulbright Leaders for Global Schools, a program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. She is a strong advocate for changing the face of STEM to reflect the population and is fluent in English and advanced in Spanish.
Darlyne de Haan's Posts
- January 4, 2022: STEM and ELT: How to Build Background and Prior Knowledge in STEM
- December 7, 2021: STEM and ELT: 4 Science Strategies
- November 6, 2021: STEM and ELT: 7 Science Reading Strategies
- October 5, 2021: STEM and ELT: 9 Strategies to Help ELs Learn Science (Part 1)
- September 7, 2021: 3 Strategies to Support EL Language Development in the STEM Classroom
- August 23, 2021: STEM in ELT: Culturally Responsive Teaching and The Leaky STEM Pipeline
- July 6, 2021: STEM in ELT: What’s Your School’s Language Program Model?
- June 1, 2021: STEM in ELT: 3 Ways to Address STEM Inequities