- Language learning after 10 may be better for the brain 27 February 2015
- Simple exercises to improve ELL reading skills 27 February 2015
- Language test providers announced after scandal 27 February 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 27 February 2015
- ESL schools provide economic boost to B.C. 27 February 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!