Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- When should ELL test results matter under the ESEA? 23 July 2015
- Do unto others: Advice for job interviewers in education 23 July 2015
- Latest language tech innovations come from synergies among entrepreneurs, academics and Pittsburgh 23 July 2015
- Professional Developmet 23 July 2015
- Employment main motivation behind English language learning 23 July 2015
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!