- What you need to know before sending your child to a dual language program 20 November 2014
- Teaching learning strategies to ELLs: What, why, when, how 20 November 2014
- Study: Nagging parents to help their kids learn to read works 20 November 2014
- Norway slumps in English language skills 20 November 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 20 November 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!