Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- As Common Core results trickle in, initial goals unfulfilled 4 September 2015
- Language acquisition: From sounds to the meaning 4 September 2015
- Young kids passing high-level math, English tests 4 September 2015
- 3 to-dos for international students ready to submit college applications 4 September 2015
- Refugees from Southeast Asia living in rural Colorado tackle the language barrier 4 September 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!