Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Brain waves predict speed of second language learning 23 May 2016
- Closing gap for immigrant students under Common Core in Kentucky is a moving target 23 May 2016
- Program uses graphs, data to help ELL families track student performance 23 May 2016
- TESOL Press 23 May 2016
- Survey raises concerns about non-English speaking students 23 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!