Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Students with learning disabilities can learn new languages 21 September 2017
- 4 ways schools can combat Trump's ed budget cuts 21 September 2017
- Espoo plans English language education "from kindergarten to doctorate" in two years 21 September 2017
- Call for award reviewers 21 September 2017
- When language and technology intertwine, evolution happens 21 September 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!