- Social class makes a difference in how children tackle classroom problems 2 September 2014
- Computer games give a boost to English 2 September 2014
- Seoul and other Asian cities provide surge of foreign students to US universities 2 September 2014
- Refugees to be offered English language lessons 2 September 2014
- California lawmakers approve measure to repeal limits on bilingual education 2 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!