- States expanded availability and uses of student K-12 data, new report says 24 November 2014
- International teachers fill district shortages 24 November 2014
- 6 trends improving K-12 learning experiences 24 November 2014
- Survey: English makes big strides in China 24 November 2014
- Annandale High School theater program opens doors for English language learners 24 November 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!