Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- DeVos likely to push school choice as education secretary 19 January 2017
- It won't happen forever: A family history project 19 January 2017
- New Tennessee education plan puts focus on English language learning 19 January 2017
- Rush for English tutorials in rural areas 19 January 2017
- 5 things to look for in Betsy DeVos' confirmation hearing 19 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Name: Diane Larsen-Freeman
Bio: Diane Larsen-Freeman is Professor Emerita of education and linguistics, and Research Scientist Emerita at the English Language Institute at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. In 1999, she was named one of 30 ESL pioneers in the 20th century by ESL Magazine, and she has published on SLA, grammar, language teaching, and complexity theory.
Diane Larsen-Freeman's Posts
- January 15, 2014: That’s a Good Question!