Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- For young newcomers, school offers a stepping stone to life in America 24 November 2015
- English a failing subject for Malaysia despite national push 24 November 2015
- Cubans say 'Nyet' to Russian, hoping to learn English 24 November 2015
- Half the children getting English language support in New Zealand schools are Kiwi-born 24 November 2015
- Company works to bridge the language skills gap 24 November 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Andrei
Name: Elena Andrei
Bio: Elena Andrei is currently a doctoral candidate in curriculum and instruction with an emphasis on ESL at the University of Virginia. Her previous work experiences include serving as an EFL teacher in her native Romania and as an ESL teacher in North Carolina. In conjunction with her doctoral work, she has been a teaching assistant for Secondary General Methods, for Second Language Acquisition and Modern Language Teaching Methods, and Multicultural Education classes. She was the 2012 TESOL Doctoral Forum co-coordinator, and she is the 2013 TESOL Doctoral Forum coordinator. Her research interests include second language writing, teacher education, teaching in ESL and collaborative classes, and nonnative-English-speaking ESL teachers.
Elena Andrei's Posts