Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- What research shows about screen time for students 24 November 2020
- CDC pulls statement that stressed importance of in-person school 24 November 2020
- TESOL Joins More Than 1,000 Organizations in Commitment to Advance Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace 24 November 2020
- Pandemic teaching is the hardest thing we've ever done 24 November 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 24 November 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Andrei
Name: Elena Andrei
Bio: Elena Andrei is currently a doctoral candidate in curriculum and instruction with an emphasis on ESL at the University of Virginia. Her previous work experiences include serving as an EFL teacher in her native Romania and as an ESL teacher in North Carolina. In conjunction with her doctoral work, she has been a teaching assistant for Secondary General Methods, for Second Language Acquisition and Modern Language Teaching Methods, and Multicultural Education classes. She was the 2012 TESOL Doctoral Forum co-coordinator, and she is the 2013 TESOL Doctoral Forum coordinator. Her research interests include second language writing, teacher education, teaching in ESL and collaborative classes, and nonnative-English-speaking ESL teachers.
Elena Andrei's Posts