Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 3 ways Betsy DeVos could push school choice without Congress 12 October 2017
- Food, football and fun for Thanksgiving 12 October 2017
- Trump's immigration demands could pose dilemma for educators, advocates 12 October 2017
- The need for and challenge of bringing more dual-language teachers into classrooms 12 October 2017
- Something universal occurs in the brain when it processes stories, regardless of language 12 October 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Andrei
Name: Elena Andrei
Bio: Elena Andrei is currently a doctoral candidate in curriculum and instruction with an emphasis on ESL at the University of Virginia. Her previous work experiences include serving as an EFL teacher in her native Romania and as an ESL teacher in North Carolina. In conjunction with her doctoral work, she has been a teaching assistant for Secondary General Methods, for Second Language Acquisition and Modern Language Teaching Methods, and Multicultural Education classes. She was the 2012 TESOL Doctoral Forum co-coordinator, and she is the 2013 TESOL Doctoral Forum coordinator. Her research interests include second language writing, teacher education, teaching in ESL and collaborative classes, and nonnative-English-speaking ESL teachers.
Elena Andrei's Posts