Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Revive English for maths and science 21 May 2018
- Forget Memorization: Here's why language class should focus on excitement instead 21 May 2018
- The financial stress of teaching in regions of fast economic growth 21 May 2018
- Why is China suddenly seeking Filipino English teachers? 21 May 2018
- Universities and colleges 'should put limit on English classes' 21 May 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Andrei
Name: Elena Andrei
Bio: Elena Andrei is currently a doctoral candidate in curriculum and instruction with an emphasis on ESL at the University of Virginia. Her previous work experiences include serving as an EFL teacher in her native Romania and as an ESL teacher in North Carolina. In conjunction with her doctoral work, she has been a teaching assistant for Secondary General Methods, for Second Language Acquisition and Modern Language Teaching Methods, and Multicultural Education classes. She was the 2012 TESOL Doctoral Forum co-coordinator, and she is the 2013 TESOL Doctoral Forum coordinator. Her research interests include second language writing, teacher education, teaching in ESL and collaborative classes, and nonnative-English-speaking ESL teachers.
Elena Andrei's Posts