Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Elena Andrei
Name: Elena Andrei
Bio: Elena Andrei is currently a doctoral candidate in curriculum and instruction with an emphasis on ESL at the University of Virginia. Her previous work experiences include serving as an EFL teacher in her native Romania and as an ESL teacher in North Carolina. In conjunction with her doctoral work, she has been a teaching assistant for Secondary General Methods, for Second Language Acquisition and Modern Language Teaching Methods, and Multicultural Education classes. She was the 2012 TESOL Doctoral Forum co-coordinator, and she is the 2013 TESOL Doctoral Forum coordinator. Her research interests include second language writing, teacher education, teaching in ESL and collaborative classes, and nonnative-English-speaking ESL teachers.
Elena Andrei's Posts