Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Ways to differentiate instruction for ELLs 13 December 2018
- Fight for federal right to education takes a new turn 13 December 2018
- Filipino teachers popular among Chinese English learners 13 December 2018
- Education Department to erase debts of teachers, fix troubled grant program 13 December 2018
- Increase in minority teachers not keeping pace with influx of minority students 13 December 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester de Jong
Name: Ester de Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester de Jong's Posts