Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Virtual IEP meetings: A 6-step guide for parents and teachers 4 June 2020
- 7 steps for sending kids back to school 4 June 2020
- Study in Canada: English test options for fall 2020 4 June 2020
- Jumpstart Your Career with the TESOL Core Certificate Program™ 4 June 2020
- Survey: With schools shuttered, learning lags and students left behind 4 June 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester de Jong
Name: Ester de Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester de Jong's Posts