Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 6 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 6 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 6 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 6 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 6 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester de Jong
Name: Ester de Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester de Jong's Posts