Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Government toughens rules for people seeking citizenship with new English language requirements 15 February 2019
- Children who eat lunch score 18 percent higher in reading tests 15 February 2019
- 'These kids are isolated': Arizona lawmakers weigh how to teach non-English speaking students 15 February 2019
- TESOL Press 15 February 2019
- 5 strategies to improve the learning experience for K-12 students 15 February 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester de Jong
Name: Ester de Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester de Jong's Posts