Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How each state distributes money for public schools and at-risk students 12 August 2019
- 6 strategies for building better student relationships 12 August 2019
- Going the extra mile for school choice 12 August 2019
- Poll finds out what Latino voters want in presidential candidate 12 August 2019
- Apply for TESOL Awards! 12 August 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester de Jong
Name: Ester de Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester de Jong's Posts