Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 22 April 2019
- Strikes driving change in states with lowest-paid teachers 22 April 2019
- How teachers use technology in the classroom 22 April 2019
- Graduation rates keep falling for English language learners in Rhode Island 22 April 2019
- Is the Texas Legislature doing enough for English learners in HB 3? 22 April 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester de Jong
Name: Ester de Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester de Jong's Posts