Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The 5 most common native languages of English learners 16 October 2018
- Teachers go online more in era of Common Core 16 October 2018
- Sharing immigrant experiences in the classroom 16 October 2018
- Kansas City's refugee students have only 1 year to learn how to go to school in America 16 October 2018
- Registration is open! 16 October 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester de Jong
Name: Ester de Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester de Jong's Posts