Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- School leaders reveal the common sense keys to ELL success 18 September 2017
- Betsy DeVos waiting for 'right time,' circumstances for a choice initiative 18 September 2017
- Brexit risks damaging English language support and the UK's global outreach 18 September 2017
- Call for award reviewers 18 September 2017
- All eyes on Congress in battle over 'Dreamers' 18 September 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester De Jong
Name: Ester De Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester De Jong's Posts