Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Major shifts underway for growing English language learners in Chesterfield, Virginia, classrooms 25 May 2017
- More testing is forecast for nation's ELL students 25 May 2017
- Decreasing academic anxiety for English learners 25 May 2017
- Study shows a lot of teachers are getting a raw deal with pension plans 25 May 2017
- Trump budget would abandon public education for private choice 25 May 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ester De Jong
Name: Ester De Jong
Bio: Ester de Jong is president of TESOL International Association (2017-2018). She is also a professor in ESOL/bilingual education and the director of the School of Teaching and Learning at the University of Florida, where she teaches courses in bilingual and bicultural education and in curriculum, methods, and assessment for English learners. Her research focuses on two-way bilingual education, language-in-education policy, and mainstream teacher preparation for bilingual students.
Ester De Jong's Posts
- April 26, 2017: Thank You, TESOL Volunteers