Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 15 interesting research projects for ESL students 28 November 2022
- A Weather Forecast 28 November 2022
- Heritage language learners of English: Linguistic gaps and cognitive strengths 28 November 2022
- TESOL Supports Memo Regarding Services for Multilingual Learners of English 28 November 2022
- Once criticized, 'Spanglish' finds a place in the classroom 28 November 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Farrah Littlepage
Name: Farrah Littlepage
Bio: Farrah Littlepage holds a master’s degree in TESOL from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She has taught English at the high school, adult education, and university levels. Her main interests are pronunciation, collaborative learning, technology use in the classroom, and working with ITAs. Currently, Farrah is a lecturer at the University of Missouri in the Intensive English Program and the English Language Support Program. She is enrolled in the TESOL Online Teaching Certificate Program.
Farrah Littlepage's Posts