Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 essentials for teachers looking to make an impact 22 March 2019
- Here's how the American Federation of Teachers will decide which 2020 Democrat to back 22 March 2019
- Bilingual teachers are in short supply. How can schools cultivate their own? 22 March 2019
- Funding available for adult education classroom materials: Deadline 31 May 2019 22 March 2019
- Bringing it all together with a master plan 22 March 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Greg Kessler
Name: Greg Kessler
Bio: Greg Kessler is associate professor of instructional technology in the Patton College of Education at Ohio University. He has written numerous books, articles, book chapters, and other publications. He has delivered keynote and featured talks around the world. His research addresses technology, learning, and language use with an emphasis on teacher preparation. He has held numerous leadership positions, including as Ohio TESOL president, CALICO president, and TESOL CALL IS chair. He is the editor of the CALICO book series, Advances in CALL Practice & Research, the Language Learning & Technology journal forum, Language Teaching & Technology, and many other comprehensive collections.
Greg Kessler's Posts
- March 21, 2019: TESOL 2019 Electronic Village Overview
- February 22, 2019: Listening and Speaking With Digital Assistants
- February 4, 2019: Prepare for Educational Technology in 2019
- December 20, 2018: Video for ELT, Episode 2: Ideas and Resources
- November 15, 2018: Video for ELT, Episode 1: TED Talks