Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 2018 could be a year of major changes to US education 15 January 2018
- North Korean defectors must overcome big challenge once free: Learn English 15 January 2018
- Aiding reading comprehension with Post-its 15 January 2018
- Rethinking English learner data 15 January 2018
- Gauteng school argues that it can't be forced to admit English speaking learners 15 January 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Greg Kessler
Name: Greg Kessler
Bio: Greg Kessler is associate professor of instructional technology in the Patton College of Education at Ohio University. He has written numerous books, articles, book chapters, and other publications. He has delivered keynote and featured talks around the world. His research addresses technology, learning, and language use with an emphasis on teacher preparation. He has held numerous leadership positions, including as Ohio TESOL president, CALICO president, and TESOL CALL IS chair. He is the editor of the CALICO book series, Advances in CALL Practice & Research, the Language Learning & Technology journal forum, Language Teaching & Technology, and many other comprehensive collections.
Greg Kessler's Posts
- January 11, 2018: TESOL Educational Technology Blog: Welcome!