Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Nearly half in top 5 US cities don't speak English at home, record 67 million 20 September 2018
- Betsy DeVos reopens application process for ESSA's innovative assessment pilot 20 September 2018
- Not opposed to English language: Mohan Bhagwat 20 September 2018
- TESOL awards & grants: Now accepting applications 20 September 2018
- Senate passes spending bill to increase funding for several education programs 20 September 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Greg Kessler
Name: Greg Kessler
Bio: Greg Kessler is associate professor of instructional technology in the Patton College of Education at Ohio University. He has written numerous books, articles, book chapters, and other publications. He has delivered keynote and featured talks around the world. His research addresses technology, learning, and language use with an emphasis on teacher preparation. He has held numerous leadership positions, including as Ohio TESOL president, CALICO president, and TESOL CALL IS chair. He is the editor of the CALICO book series, Advances in CALL Practice & Research, the Language Learning & Technology journal forum, Language Teaching & Technology, and many other comprehensive collections.
Greg Kessler's Posts