Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Virus, technology, unrest make stressful year for teachers 10 May 2021
- More colleges are requiring coronavirus vaccines. How will they enforce them? 10 May 2021
- TESOL Joins Over 40 Organizations in Request for Increased Teacher Development Funding 10 May 2021
- Civil Rights complaint filed over lack of COVID-19 provisions for multilinguals 10 May 2021
- TESOL Reaffirms its Solidarity with the Global Community During COVID-19 Pandemic 10 May 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Gabriela Kleckova
Name: Gabriela Kleckova
Bio: Gabriela Kleckova is assistant professor in the English Department, Faculty of Education at the University of West Bohemia in Plzen, the Czech Republic, where she teaches TESOL methodology courses. She is interested in the effectiveness and utility of visual design of ELT materials, materials development, and teacher education. Her most recent book, coauthored with Pavel Svejda, is titled "Creating Visually Effective Materials for English Learners" (TESOL Press, 2019). She is a past member of the TESOL Board of Directors (2012–2015).
Gabriela Kleckova's Posts
- September 17, 2019: Tidying Up Your ELT: 3 Simple Ways to Declutter Your Teaching
- July 11, 2019: Teacher-Made Materials Design: 6 Flaws and Fixes