Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 best languages to learn at uni 6 December 2022
- New program will pay for Indiana teachers to earn license to teach English language learners 6 December 2022
- ALIS Webinar: Language Use in the Classroom: Balancing Target Language Exposure With the Need for Other Languages 6 December 2022
- A Flipped Classroom Model to Improve Students' Online EFL Learning 6 December 2022
- Become a Teacher Leader in Your School 6 December 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Gabriela Kleckova
Name: Gabriela Kleckova
Bio: Gabriela Kleckova is assistant professor in the English Department, Faculty of Education at the University of West Bohemia in Plzen, the Czech Republic, where she teaches TESOL methodology courses. She is interested in the effectiveness and utility of visual design of ELT materials, materials development, and teacher education. Her most recent book, coauthored with Pavel Svejda, is titled "Creating Visually Effective Materials for English Learners" (TESOL Press, 2019). She is a past member of the TESOL Board of Directors (2012–2015).
Gabriela Kleckova's Posts
- September 17, 2019: Tidying Up Your ELT: 3 Simple Ways to Declutter Your Teaching
- July 11, 2019: Teacher-Made Materials Design: 6 Flaws and Fixes