Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 22 May 2020
- Report: 5 enrollment scenarios for fall 2020 22 May 2020
- Infographic: Enhancing home learning 22 May 2020
- Survey: Two-thirds of college students comfortable returning to campus for fall semester 22 May 2020
- Figuring out how to bring students up to speed may be wrong question for fall 22 May 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Gabriela Kleckova
Name: Gabriela Kleckova
Bio: Gabriela Kleckova is assistant professor in the English Department, Faculty of Education at the University of West Bohemia in Plzen, the Czech Republic, where she teaches TESOL methodology courses. She is interested in the effectiveness and utility of visual design of ELT materials, materials development, and teacher education. Her most recent book, coauthored with Pavel Svejda, is titled "Creating Visually Effective Materials for English Learners" (TESOL Press, 2019). She is a past member of the TESOL Board of Directors (2012–2015).
Gabriela Kleckova's Posts
- September 17, 2019: Tidying Up Your ELT: 3 Simple Ways to Declutter Your Teaching
- July 11, 2019: Teacher-Made Materials Design: 6 Flaws and Fixes