Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language classroom ideal setting for critical thinking: Manyin 19 August 2019
- Irish government passes bill to protect staff and students at English language schools 19 August 2019
- How we refer to groups of people matters a lot 19 August 2019
- Apply for TESOL Awards! 19 August 2019
- E-books are great — Just not for young readers 19 August 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Gabriela Kleckova
Name: Gabriela Kleckova
Bio: Gabriela Kleckova is assistant professor in the English Department, Faculty of Education at the University of West Bohemia in Plzen, the Czech Republic, where she teaches TESOL methodology courses. She is interested in the effectiveness and utility of visual design of ELT materials, materials development, and teacher education. Her most recent book, coauthored with Pavel Svejda, is titled "Creating Visually Effective Materials for English Learners" (TESOL Press, 2019). She is a past member of the TESOL Board of Directors (2012–2015).
Gabriela Kleckova's Posts
- July 11, 2019: Teacher-Made Materials Design: 6 Flaws and Fixes