Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Sharing selfie improvement 11 October 2019
- Unexpected jump in English language learners prompts IPS to hire more teachers 11 October 2019
- Helping refugee students feel safe 11 October 2019
- Reading the right way 11 October 2019
- Educators want more safety training 11 October 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Gabriela Kleckova
Name: Gabriela Kleckova
Bio: Gabriela Kleckova is assistant professor in the English Department, Faculty of Education at the University of West Bohemia in Plzen, the Czech Republic, where she teaches TESOL methodology courses. She is interested in the effectiveness and utility of visual design of ELT materials, materials development, and teacher education. Her most recent book, coauthored with Pavel Svejda, is titled "Creating Visually Effective Materials for English Learners" (TESOL Press, 2019). She is a past member of the TESOL Board of Directors (2012–2015).
Gabriela Kleckova's Posts
- September 17, 2019: Tidying Up Your ELT: 3 Simple Ways to Declutter Your Teaching
- July 11, 2019: Teacher-Made Materials Design: 6 Flaws and Fixes