Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- More Florida students are English learners: Here's how teachers and schools can adapt to meet their needs 14 November 2019
- Why cultural understanding is essential: Part 3 14 November 2019
- Screen-based media associated with structural differences in brains of young children 14 November 2019
- The GCSE language loophole: Hundreds of British pupils took English exam meant for foreign students 14 November 2019
- Support builds for making the SAT untimed for everyone 14 November 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Gabriela Kleckova
Name: Gabriela Kleckova
Bio: Gabriela Kleckova is assistant professor in the English Department, Faculty of Education at the University of West Bohemia in Plzen, the Czech Republic, where she teaches TESOL methodology courses. She is interested in the effectiveness and utility of visual design of ELT materials, materials development, and teacher education. Her most recent book, coauthored with Pavel Svejda, is titled "Creating Visually Effective Materials for English Learners" (TESOL Press, 2019). She is a past member of the TESOL Board of Directors (2012–2015).
Gabriela Kleckova's Posts
- September 17, 2019: Tidying Up Your ELT: 3 Simple Ways to Declutter Your Teaching
- July 11, 2019: Teacher-Made Materials Design: 6 Flaws and Fixes