- Schools able to move children out of ELL classes 21 July 2014
- English issues mistaken for learning disabilities in Boston schools 21 July 2014
- The problem isn't teacher recruiting; it's retention 21 July 2014
- Teachers will give up tenure — for the right price 21 July 2014
- Poll shows more students in summer programs 21 July 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts