Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The Rise of Adjunctification: From Surviving to Thriving 25 September 2023
- How translanguaging addresses English-only exclusion 25 September 2023
- Register by 6 Oct. to Save on TESOL ELevate! 25 September 2023
- Examining the role of the learner and the teacher in language learning motivation 25 September 2023
- Access 'Back to School' Resources and Discounts! 25 September 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts