Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Protecting students of all religious backgrounds from unlawful discrimination 26 July 2016
- Feds investigate Memphis school district over migrant bias 26 July 2016
- English language courses for Malacca state officers 26 July 2016
- Ex-JET teachers eyed to help improve English language tourist information 26 July 2016
- Summer school serves English language learner students for Carson City School District students 26 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts