Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Migrants told to learn English upon entering UK face three-year wait for lessons 16 January 2017
- Worcester schools near full compliance on supporting English language learners 16 January 2017
- Bilingualism may save brain resources as you age 16 January 2017
- New exam for grade 12 pupils in UAE, says Minister of Education 16 January 2017
- Cameroon city shuts down over language issue 16 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts