- English higher education faces enrollment slowdown 22 April 2014
- Common-assessment groups differ on accommodations 22 April 2014
- English language learners need help, not an inflexible state mandate 22 April 2014
- More than half new primary pupils struggle to speak English 22 April 2014
- Studies offer insights on implementing Common Core 22 April 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts