- Grading practices that better support 21st-century learning 29 August 2014
- English language learners hold steady on MCAs 29 August 2014
- Facilitating an end to the troubling lack of student responsibility 29 August 2014
- Fiscal recovery buoys K-12 budgets as school year opens 29 August 2014
- Americans' satisfaction with education system increases 29 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts