Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Strategies for assessing students remotely 15 September 2020
- Children use both brain hemispheres to understand language, unlike adults 15 September 2020
- In bilingual classrooms, teachers are anxious to build relationships, close digital divide 15 September 2020
- What happens if your college campus closes again this fall? 15 September 2020
- Should teachers accept Facebook friend requests from parents? 15 September 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts