Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to prepare for your overseas English language education 1 December 2016
- 'It was very hard': Learning English a struggle for Syrian refugees, and support not always there 1 December 2016
- Morocco to expand English language in Moroccan schools 1 December 2016
- Drilldown: Final ESSA accountability rules 1 December 2016
- What types of sound experiences enable children to learn best? 1 December 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts