Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- For young newcomers, school offers a stepping stone to life in America 24 November 2015
- English a failing subject for Malaysia despite national push 24 November 2015
- Cubans say 'Nyet' to Russian, hoping to learn English 24 November 2015
- Half the children getting English language support in New Zealand schools are Kiwi-born 24 November 2015
- Company works to bridge the language skills gap 24 November 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts