- Napa Valley Early Learning Initiative bridges academic gap 15 December 2014
- Review English teaching methods 15 December 2014
- Newspapers, childhood reading key to strong vocabulary 15 December 2014
- Anyone who is good at German learns English better 15 December 2014
- Now available from TESOL Press: New Ways in Teaching Vocabulary, Revised 15 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Heidi Casper
Name: Heidi Casper
Bio: Heidi Casper has been teaching in the ESL field for about 15 years. She’s had the privilege of teaching all ages of language learners, from kindergarten to seniors in high school. She speaks Spanish, which has been invaluable in building relationships with Spanish-speaking families between home and school. That skill also provided her with the opportunity to spend a short time teaching at a private school in Mexico, as well as to present at an early childhood conference in Costa Rica. What she loves about this field is the opportunity to meet so many fascinating students and families from around the world. She’s certain that she’s learned more from her students over the years than she could have possibly taught them. She is currently working on a master’s degree in ESL and looks forward to sharing her thoughts and experiences with others in the field.
Heidi Casper's Posts