Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- English literacy for multilingual learners: Voices from the field 30 May 2023
- Using station rotation in PD for supporting English language learners 30 May 2023
- Submit a Proposal to Present at the TESOL 2024 International Convention! 30 May 2023
- 5 Collaborative Teaching Practices for Teacher Learning 30 May 2023
- Call for TESOL Press Contributors! 30 May 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jessie Curtis
Name: Jessie Curtis
Bio: Jessie Hutchison Curtis, PhD, is a part-time lecturer in the Program in American Language Studies and special projects research fellow in the Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service at Rutgers University. Her research includes teacher education in multilingual contexts and public access to language education through bi/multilingual communities of practice. Her work includes development of a community-based language education course that became part of the Graduate School of Education social justice portfolio at Rutgers.
Jessie Curtis's Posts
- February 16, 2021: What’s New at the Research Professional Council?
- February 18, 2020: The TESOL Research Agenda and Changing Language Landscapes
- July 30, 2019: The TESOL Research Agenda: By and for Teachers