Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Getting it right for dual language learners 15 August 2022
- Call for Council Volunteers 15 August 2022
- How to use flip with multilingual students 15 August 2022
- Developing a Conversation Partner Program 15 August 2022
- Differences in the intensity and the nature of foreign language anxiety in in-person and online EFL classes during the pandemic 15 August 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jessie Curtis
Name: Jessie Curtis
Bio: Jessie Hutchison Curtis, PhD, is a part-time lecturer in the Program in American Language Studies and special projects research fellow in the Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service at Rutgers University. Her research includes teacher education in multilingual contexts and public access to language education through bi/multilingual communities of practice. Her work includes development of a community-based language education course that became part of the Graduate School of Education social justice portfolio at Rutgers.
Jessie Curtis's Posts
- February 16, 2021: What’s New at the Research Professional Council?
- February 18, 2020: The TESOL Research Agenda and Changing Language Landscapes
- July 30, 2019: The TESOL Research Agenda: By and for Teachers