Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL International Association Recognizes 2021 Award Recipients 1 March 2021
- 5 character development strategies for a dual immersion classroom 1 March 2021
- Take the TESOL Professional Development Survey! 1 March 2021
- What type of mask should educators wear? 1 March 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 1 March 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jessie Curtis
Name: Jessie Curtis
Bio: Jessie Hutchison Curtis, PhD, is a part-time lecturer in the Program in American Language Studies and special projects research fellow in the Collaborative Center for Community-Based Research and Service at Rutgers University. Her research includes teacher education in multilingual contexts and public access to language education through bi/multilingual communities of practice. Her work includes development of a community-based language education course that became part of the Graduate School of Education social justice portfolio at Rutgers.
Jessie Curtis's Posts
- February 16, 2021: What’s New at the Research Professional Council?
- February 18, 2020: The TESOL Research Agenda and Changing Language Landscapes
- July 30, 2019: The TESOL Research Agenda: By and for Teachers