Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Call for Award Reviewers 20 July 2017
- How exposure to a foreign language ignites infants' learning 20 July 2017
- Co-planning for effective English language development 20 July 2017
- LAUSD nearly doubles its reclassification rate for English learners meeting King's goal, preliminary data show 20 July 2017
- Study: Bilingual kids can pick up third language 'more easily' 20 July 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Hunter
Name: John Hunter
Bio: John Hunter is an award-winning teacher who has dedicated his life to helping children realize their full potential. He has been named as Teaching Excellence Fellow of the Martin Institute for Teaching Excellence and hosts international Master Classes for teachers to rigorously interrogate their own teaching practice.
John Hunter's Posts
- January 25, 2013: The World Peace Game: How Can We Solve for X?