Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- ESL students outperforming native speakers in England 19 February 2018
- Uber drops appeal against Transport for London's English language driver tests after changes to exam 19 February 2018
- Is there a language gap between native English speakers and migrants? 19 February 2018
- Teacher professional development should get personal 19 February 2018
- Millions in state bilingual funding not actively helping English language learners 19 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Hunter
Name: John Hunter
Bio: John Hunter is an award-winning teacher who has dedicated his life to helping children realize their full potential. He has been named as Teaching Excellence Fellow of the Martin Institute for Teaching Excellence and hosts international Master Classes for teachers to rigorously interrogate their own teaching practice.
John Hunter's Posts
- January 25, 2013: The World Peace Game: How Can We Solve for X?