Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Migrants told to learn English upon entering UK face three-year wait for lessons 16 January 2017
- Worcester schools near full compliance on supporting English language learners 16 January 2017
- Bilingualism may save brain resources as you age 16 January 2017
- New exam for grade 12 pupils in UAE, says Minister of Education 16 January 2017
- Cameroon city shuts down over language issue 16 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Hunter
Name: John Hunter
Bio: John Hunter is an award-winning teacher who has dedicated his life to helping children realize their full potential. He has been named as Teaching Excellence Fellow of the Martin Institute for Teaching Excellence and hosts international Master Classes for teachers to rigorously interrogate their own teaching practice.
John Hunter's Posts
- January 25, 2013: The World Peace Game: How Can We Solve for X?