Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- New law changes how English language learners are taught. But what comes next? 17 May 2019
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: English Language Teacher Development (ELTD) Series 17 May 2019
- Foreign university students need help to learn English, not criticism 17 May 2019
- Personalized professional development 17 May 2019
- What do teachers really want from professional development? Respect 17 May 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Hunter
Name: John Hunter
Bio: John Hunter is an award-winning teacher who has dedicated his life to helping children realize their full potential. He has been named as Teaching Excellence Fellow of the Martin Institute for Teaching Excellence and hosts international Master Classes for teachers to rigorously interrogate their own teaching practice.
John Hunter's Posts
- January 25, 2013: The World Peace Game: How Can We Solve for X?