Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language test for foreign nurses is made easier after just 4 percent pass exam 29 September 2016
- A bold new approach to English proficiency for kids: Lean on their first language 29 September 2016
- English language learners are the latest focus of the Department of Education under ESSA 29 September 2016
- In Arkansas, schools are supposed to teach in English. Here's how one district gets around it 29 September 2016
- Report: US Hispanics prefer English language TV shows by wide margin 29 September 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Hunter
Name: John Hunter
Bio: John Hunter is an award-winning teacher who has dedicated his life to helping children realize their full potential. He has been named as Teaching Excellence Fellow of the Martin Institute for Teaching Excellence and hosts international Master Classes for teachers to rigorously interrogate their own teaching practice.
John Hunter's Posts
- January 25, 2013: The World Peace Game: How Can We Solve for X?