Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Education Department to erase debts of teachers, fix troubled grant program 13 December 2018
- Filipino teachers popular among Chinese English learners 13 December 2018
- Americans don't agree on what they want from schools, and that's fine 13 December 2018
- Increase in minority teachers not keeping pace with influx of minority students 13 December 2018
- Fight for federal right to education takes a new turn 13 December 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix
Name: Jennifer Lacroix
Bio: Jennifer is a doctoral fellow and instructor at Boston University (Boston, Massachusetts, USA). She teaches English for Academic Purposes to university-bound English learners and research methods to graduate students from multiple disciplines. For the past 6 years, she has served as a member of the Standards Professional Council for TESOL International Association. She also collaborates with administrators and practitioners to develop evidence-based professional development workshops and frequently speaks at international conferences on topics related to TESOL, second language acquisition, and applied linguistics.
Jennifer Lacroix's Posts
- September 20, 2018: The 6 Principles’ Book Club