Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Let's talk! How to stage good class discussions 16 September 2019
- Bridging the gap: Bilingual parent liaison helps Hispanic parents participate in children's education 16 September 2019
- Headteachers call for GCSE English Language to be scrapped as a 3rd of students fail English 16 September 2019
- Make education a campaign issue, groups urge as Democrats prepare to debate 16 September 2019
- Why teachers are quitting in droves 16 September 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix
Name: Jennifer Lacroix
Bio: Jennifer is a doctoral fellow and instructor at Boston University (Boston, Massachusetts, USA). She teaches English for Academic Purposes to university-bound English learners and research methods to graduate students from multiple disciplines. For the past 6 years, she has served as a member of the Standards Professional Council for TESOL International Association. She also collaborates with administrators and practitioners to develop evidence-based professional development workshops and frequently speaks at international conferences on topics related to TESOL, second language acquisition, and applied linguistics.
Jennifer Lacroix's Posts
- September 20, 2018: The 6 Principles’ Book Club