Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Finding great teaching resources without being overwhelmed 1 June 2020
- How to assess English learners' needs from a distance? Here's some help 1 June 2020
- For in-person college, coronavirus testing will be key. but is that feasible? 1 June 2020
- Feds lay out rules for English learners during closures 1 June 2020
- Watch: The CDC guidance on reopening schools, explained 1 June 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix
Name: Jennifer Lacroix
Bio: Jennifer is a doctoral fellow and instructor at Boston University (Boston, Massachusetts, USA). She teaches English for Academic Purposes to university-bound English learners and research methods to graduate students from multiple disciplines. For the past 6 years, she has served as a member of the Standards Professional Council for TESOL International Association. She also collaborates with administrators and practitioners to develop evidence-based professional development workshops and frequently speaks at international conferences on topics related to TESOL, second language acquisition, and applied linguistics.
Jennifer Lacroix's Posts
- September 20, 2018: The 6 Principles’ Book Club