Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Stress busters: Keeping your cool amid classroom chaos 24 May 2019
- How to help English learners succeed in school 24 May 2019
- Jefferson Parish public schools expanding programs for non-English speakers 24 May 2019
- Study: Teacher experience and preparation led to stronger Afrian-American and Hispanic achievement 24 May 2019
- TESOL Press 24 May 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix
Name: Jennifer Lacroix
Bio: Jennifer is a doctoral fellow and instructor at Boston University (Boston, Massachusetts, USA). She teaches English for Academic Purposes to university-bound English learners and research methods to graduate students from multiple disciplines. For the past 6 years, she has served as a member of the Standards Professional Council for TESOL International Association. She also collaborates with administrators and practitioners to develop evidence-based professional development workshops and frequently speaks at international conferences on topics related to TESOL, second language acquisition, and applied linguistics.
Jennifer Lacroix's Posts
- September 20, 2018: The 6 Principles’ Book Club