Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Summer school for immigrant high schoolers helps with English skills, community 27 June 2022
- Ongoing Professional Development — A Better Way 27 June 2022
- TESOL Joins Coalition for the American Dream, Commemorating 10 Years of DACA, Submits Letter to Senate and House Leaders in Support of Legislation to Make DACA Permanent 27 June 2022
- Register by 11 July for SWEL Workshop 3! 27 June 2022
- The role of EFL/ESL teachers' psychological empowerment and optimism on their job commitment 27 June 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix and Doreen Miller
Name: Jennifer Lacroix and Doreen Miller
Bio: Jennifer Lacroix is an L2 listening researcher and practitioner. She teaches at Boston University. Doreen Miller has been working in Boston University’s intensive English program for 27 years.
Jennifer Lacroix and Doreen Miller 's Posts
- May 10, 2019: Exploring Project-Based Work: The Mixed Methods of Trust