Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How each state distributes money for public schools and at-risk students 12 August 2019
- 6 strategies for building better student relationships 12 August 2019
- Going the extra mile for school choice 12 August 2019
- Poll finds out what Latino voters want in presidential candidate 12 August 2019
- Apply for TESOL Awards! 12 August 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jennifer Lacroix and Doreen Miller
Name: Jennifer Lacroix and Doreen Miller
Bio: Jennifer Lacroix is an L2 listening researcher and practitioner. She teaches at Boston University. Doreen Miller has been working in Boston University’s intensive English program for 27 years.
Jennifer Lacroix and Doreen Miller 's Posts
- May 10, 2019: Exploring Project-Based Work: The Mixed Methods of Trust