- Georgia preschool providers to launch program for English learners 21 October 2014
- Standardized tests must measure up 21 October 2014
- Why Florida is fighting the US Education Department over English learners 21 October 2014
- Maths and science in English ensure mastery of the language and the subjects 21 October 2014
- Cutting to the Common Core: Sticking to the script 21 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts