Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Flood of online learning resources overwhelms teachers 26 March 2020
- Educators implore FCC to cover home internet in E-rate expansion 26 March 2020
- How to be a successful virtual teacher 26 March 2020
- Avoidable struggles: Willpower stacking and dour expectations 26 March 2020
- Students in English language education sector in Ireland get boost 26 March 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts