Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How well do new immigrants navigate the first year of high school? 28 July 2016
- Learning with purpose 28 July 2016
- Language boost for teens 28 July 2016
- 7 digital resources for students learning English or any other language 28 July 2016
- Navigating a sea of words: An assessment of academic conversation 28 July 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts