Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Obama administration releases final testing regulations for ESSA 8 December 2016
- Report: State Report Cards need improvement 8 December 2016
- Using centers to differentiate for English learners 8 December 2016
- ELL program helps students adapt to school through English language 8 December 2016
- The school of hard knocks: How to help Syrian refugees succeed in Canadian education 8 December 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts