- Impacts of MOOCs on higher education 31 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 31 October 2014
- Fusing language acquisition with approaches to teaching music 31 October 2014
- TESOL Career Center 31 October 2014
- Study: Teachers a key source of Common Core curricula 31 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts