Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- More Florida students are English learners: Here's how teachers and schools can adapt to meet their needs 14 November 2019
- Why cultural understanding is essential: Part 3 14 November 2019
- Screen-based media associated with structural differences in brains of young children 14 November 2019
- The GCSE language loophole: Hundreds of British pupils took English exam meant for foreign students 14 November 2019
- Support builds for making the SAT untimed for everyone 14 November 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts