- Why girls get better grades than boys do 22 September 2014
- New federal legislation introduced to reduce mandated tests 22 September 2014
- Testing reformed 22 September 2014
- Reclassification patterns among Latino English learner students in bilingual, dual immersion and English immersion classrooms 22 September 2014
- Narmada tribal girls learn language of power — English 22 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts