Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Why social-emotional learning must come first when schools reopen 8 July 2020
- Poll: Their kids learned less, but parents satisfied with remote education 8 July 2020
- International students may need to leave US if their universities transition to online-only learning 8 July 2020
- Helping English learners succeed should be a top priority for schools amid the pandemic 8 July 2020
- 4 tips for effective virtual professional development 8 July 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts