- Refugees need access to higher education 24 October 2014
- What we talk about when we talk about best practices: Types of curricula 24 October 2014
- Angola: Minister deems English language indispensable tool in students' training 24 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 24 October 2014
- Strong vocabulary protects against cognitive decline 24 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts