- Grading practices that better support 21st-century learning 29 August 2014
- English language learners hold steady on MCAs 29 August 2014
- Facilitating an end to the troubling lack of student responsibility 29 August 2014
- Fiscal recovery buoys K-12 budgets as school year opens 29 August 2014
- Americans' satisfaction with education system increases 29 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts