Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Students learning English in state double in 9 years 8 October 2015
- Legal English as a second language 8 October 2015
- English isn't main language at home for 21 percent in America 8 October 2015
- Adult Learning Center makes education relevant 8 October 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 8 October 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts