- English: A divider or equalizer? 15 April 2014
- Improving English channels 15 April 2014
- Minnesota surge in bilingual students calling for teaching shift 15 April 2014
- Call for participation for the 2015 TESOL convention 15 April 2014
- Those who can't do, shouldn't teach: learning English in Saudi schools 15 April 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts