Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Access to education a challenge for New York immigrants 5 May 2016
- 'Make rural students aware of importance of English language' 5 May 2016
- Arizona, federal government settle dispute over English language learners 5 May 2016
- Speakers of two dialects may share cognitive advantage with speakers of two languages 5 May 2016
- Puzzling for learning: A crossed stick, a cross tick, acrostic 5 May 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts