- Lifelong learning: Inspiring the quest for knowledge 17 December 2014
- Should teachers be judged on student performance? 17 December 2014
- District 105 adds full-day kindergarten for 2015-2016 school year 17 December 2014
- Poor English due to learning anxiety? 17 December 2014
- New Maryland standardized tests pose unique challenges to new English speakers 17 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts