Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The importance of self-reflection when teaching English learners 21 June 2018
- If Betsy DeVos scraps the federal office for ELLs, would it matter? 21 June 2018
- How instruction changes brain circuitry with struggling readers 21 June 2018
- Multilingual students succeeding in the US 21 June 2018
- How do districts plan to use their ESSA block grant money? 21 June 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts