Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- DeVos likely to push school choice as education secretary 19 January 2017
- It won't happen forever: A family history project 19 January 2017
- New Tennessee education plan puts focus on English language learning 19 January 2017
- Rush for English tutorials in rural areas 19 January 2017
- 5 things to look for in Betsy DeVos' confirmation hearing 19 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts