Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 20 November 2017
- Study: Better tests don't lead to better teaching 20 November 2017
- States' ESSA plans fall short on educator equity, NCTQ analysis finds 20 November 2017
- When it comes to teaching English, Beacon Hill says one size doesn't fit all 20 November 2017
- Do they speak English in the Philippines? The key question that could scupper plans to import workers into China 20 November 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts