- Providing feedback to English learners: Why, when and how 17 October 2014
- State education funding lags behind pre-recession levels 17 October 2014
- District offers new ESL class for adults 17 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 17 October 2014
- Student need dips for English language help 17 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: John Segota
Name: John Segota
Bio: John Segota, Associate Executive Director for Public Policy & Professional Relations, has been with TESOL International Association since 1996. John has a BA in Political Science with a concentration in International Studies from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA, a graduate certificate in Project Management from the Keller Graduate School of Management, and has earned the Certified Association Executive (CAE) designation from The American Society of Association Executives.
John Segota's Posts