Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Traditional university teacher ed programs face enrollment declines, staff cuts 26 September 2022
- Back-to-School Resources and Books — Enjoy 20% Off! 26 September 2022
- Using Language Portraits to Explore Students' Identities 26 September 2022
- Why does inclusion often neglect the needs of deaf students? 26 September 2022
- Register Today for TESOL ELevate! 26 September 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Jorge Torres Almazán
Name: Jorge Torres Almazán
Bio: Jorge Torres Almazán is a teacher at the Universidad Pedagógica Nacional Campus Tampico. He has taught EFL for 20 years, holds an MA in education administration and a BA in pedagogy. He has been speaker at TESOL, BBELT, and MEXTESOL international conventions and is member of the U.S. Alumni Global Community.
Jorge Torres Almazán's Posts
- April 16, 2021: 3 TESOL Conventions, 3 Outstanding Experiences