Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Do schools value the bilingualism of English learners? 14 January 2019
- Second shakeup at NYC schools office that serves kids learning English 14 January 2019
- Mediator to examine minimum employment standards in English language schools 14 January 2019
- Judge's order details New Mexico education deficiencies 14 January 2019
- If 1,134 minutes a year are spent on testing, educators should have a say in what it looks like 14 January 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Julie Vorholt
Name: Julie Vorholt
Bio: Julie Vorholt is the editor for New Ways in Teaching Speaking (2nd edition). She has taught ESL and English to learners of all ages and trained language teachers in the USA and internationally for more than 20 years. She has edited and written a variety of pedagogical materials in both print and online formats to support teaching and learning in speaking, listening, and writing. Julie is active in TESOL International Association as a presenter, a past chair of the Materials Writers Interest Section, and a past member of the Awards Committee. She currently teaches ESL in the intensive English program at Lewis & Clark College.
Julie Vorholt's Posts
- January 2, 2019: On Teaching Speaking: 4 Benefits of Flipgrid Video Recording
- December 4, 2018: On Teaching Speaking: New Ways in Teaching Speaking, 2nd Edition