Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 7 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 7 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 7 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 7 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 7 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Julie Vorholt
Name: Julie Vorholt
Bio: Julie Vorholt is the editor for New Ways in Teaching Speaking (2nd edition). She has taught ESL and English to learners of all ages and trained language teachers in the USA and internationally for more than 20 years. She has edited and written a variety of pedagogical materials in both print and online formats to support teaching and learning in speaking, listening, and writing. Julie is active in TESOL International Association as a presenter, a past chair of the Materials Writers Interest Section, and a past member of the Awards Committee. She currently teaches ESL in the intensive English program at Lewis & Clark College.
Julie Vorholt's Posts
- April 2, 2019: On Teaching Speaking: Extemporaneous Speaking
- March 5, 2019: On Teaching Speaking: EL Autonomous Learning With Art
- February 5, 2019: On Teaching Speaking: Academic Presentations for ELs
- January 2, 2019: On Teaching Speaking: 4 Benefits of Flipgrid Video Recording
- December 4, 2018: On Teaching Speaking: New Ways in Teaching Speaking, 2nd Edition