Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to keep our most vulnerable students from losing ground in the pandemic 5 April 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 5 April 2021
- Cardiorespiratory fitness improves grades at school 5 April 2021
- A Cup of Coffee with TESOL Experts: Online Engagement 5 April 2021
- Colleges are withholding transcripts and degrees from millions over unpaid bills 5 April 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kristin Fawaz
Name: Kristin Fawaz
Bio: Kristin is a career educator with 25 years of experience in public education and the edtech space. Kristin dedicated her career to improving outcomes for all learners through access to engaging and differentiated instruction and to growing professional learning communities. As community program manager for VIPKid, Kristin works to empower the VIPKid teacher community through programs and opportunities for online educators to connect and share best practices.
Kristin Fawaz's Posts
- March 16, 2021: Teach English Online More Effectively Using TPR Strategies