Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 5 instructional practices that drive student engagement 17 January 2022
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 17 January 2022
- Re-enrolling and completing a bachelor's degree has positive effect on annual income 17 January 2022
- Classroom Assessment for Academic Writing 17 January 2022
- TESOL and National Geographic Learning Announce Meg Eubank as 2022 TESOL Teacher of the Year 17 January 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kristin Fawaz
Name: Kristin Fawaz
Bio: Kristin is a career educator with 25 years of experience in public education and the edtech space. Kristin dedicated her career to improving outcomes for all learners through access to engaging and differentiated instruction and to growing professional learning communities. As community program manager for VIPKid, Kristin works to empower the VIPKid teacher community through programs and opportunities for online educators to connect and share best practices.
Kristin Fawaz's Posts
- March 16, 2021: Teach English Online More Effectively Using TPR Strategies