- How does the brain learn best? Smart studying strategies 25 August 2014
- Easy vocabulary for English learners 25 August 2014
- A picture of language: The fading art of diagramming sentences 25 August 2014
- Back-to-school stress: How to recognize it and help kids manage it 25 August 2014
- Common Core is becoming even more unpopular 25 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts