Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English is all the rage in Mauritania 31 August 2015
- The rising demand for bilingual teachers 31 August 2015
- School program restructured for English language learners 31 August 2015
- Japan should tap Olympics to bolster flagging English skills, says language school boss 31 August 2015
- Prime Minister stresses need to master English language 31 August 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts