Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Expansion, more funds needed for English language program 31 March 2015
- The impact of Moroccan students' attitudes towards English language on speaking skill 31 March 2015
- After learning new words, brain sees them as pictures 31 March 2015
- How to measure English learners' development more accurately 31 March 2015
- Cebuano? Here are all the languages Jersey City students speak 31 March 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts