Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How do states support their public schools? 5 February 2016
- CCSSO offers counseling on 'complex' K-12 English language learner policy 5 February 2016
- The need for ESL instruction for deaf students 5 February 2016
- The use of English in universities will not kill off Dutch 5 February 2016
- Unemployed because they can't speak English 5 February 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts