Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Supreme Court will meet behind closed doors on DACA 23 February 2018
- Pushing past assumptions: For this Colorado school psychologist, a language difference is not a disability 23 February 2018
- Effectively using news in ESL classrooms 23 February 2018
- 17 states get more time on their ESSA plans 23 February 2018
- Study proposes practical solution to challenges faced by bilingual children 23 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts