Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language learners may be over-represented in learning disabilities category 16 February 2017
- The school for refugees 16 February 2017
- Teaching diverse students in an age of uncertainty 16 February 2017
- What's up with the staffing of Betsy DeVos' Education Department 16 February 2017
- AFT president urges big-city mayors to shield immigrant students, families 16 February 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts