Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kendra Johnson
Name: Kendra Johnson
Bio: Kendra is pursuing her master's degree in TESOL at the University of Central Florida. She brings to teaching 10 years of experience as a reporter, writer, and editor for local newspapers. Just two years ago, she had never taught in a classroom, but she is slowly building her professional muscle in the field of education. She has worked as an instructor for an intensive English program and as a discussion group leader for a community English class. She has also tutored students preparing for the SPEAK exam. Through personal experience and picking the brains of veteran teachers, Kendra is filling her own bag of TESOL tricks. She'll share what she's learning and hopes you'll join the conversation.
Kendra Johnson's Posts