Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Yes, teachers are still being evaluated. Many say it's unfair 19 October 2020
- No more snow days after COVID-19? These schools used online learning to cancel them. 19 October 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 19 October 2020
- More than 70% of CPS bilingual programs fall short 19 October 2020
- Aligning Ice Breakers to Lesson Objectives: 5 Fun Activities 19 October 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karissa Kilgore
Name: Karissa Kilgore
Bio: Karissa J. Kilgore teaches English language learners at Seton Hill University, a leading Catholic liberal arts university in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. She finds great joy in teaching her students the peculiarities and history of English grammar and pronunciation. Outside of the classroom, Karissa is the president of Seton Hill’s Toastmasters and, in her spare time, enjoys running, gardening, knitting, and—of course—blogging.
Karissa Kilgore's Posts
- April 1, 2015: TESOL 2015: Grammar and Writing in a Nutshell