Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 7 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 7 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 7 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 7 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 7 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karissa Kilgore
Name: Karissa Kilgore
Bio: Karissa J. Kilgore teaches English language learners at Seton Hill University, a leading Catholic liberal arts university in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. She finds great joy in teaching her students the peculiarities and history of English grammar and pronunciation. Outside of the classroom, Karissa is the president of Seton Hill’s Toastmasters and, in her spare time, enjoys running, gardening, knitting, and—of course—blogging.
Karissa Kilgore's Posts
- April 1, 2015: TESOL 2015: Grammar and Writing in a Nutshell