Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 6 tips for engaging the families of English language learners 5 December 2019
- 10 prominent women education leaders share steps to improve the US education system 5 December 2019
- Survey: Special needs students, ELs more positive about school mental health services 5 December 2019
- States gear up to overhaul K-12 funding in 2020 5 December 2019
- English language proficiency in Malaysia suffers from denial 5 December 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karissa Kilgore
Name: Karissa Kilgore
Bio: Karissa J. Kilgore teaches English language learners at Seton Hill University, a leading Catholic liberal arts university in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. She finds great joy in teaching her students the peculiarities and history of English grammar and pronunciation. Outside of the classroom, Karissa is the president of Seton Hill’s Toastmasters and, in her spare time, enjoys running, gardening, knitting, and—of course—blogging.
Karissa Kilgore's Posts
- April 1, 2015: TESOL 2015: Grammar and Writing in a Nutshell