Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- DeVos' team hears criticisms of Obama-era guidance on student discipline 21 November 2017
- English language: It can be taught, it can be learnt 21 November 2017
- What are you thankful for as an educator? 21 November 2017
- Bilingual education bill would overturn Massachusetts ballot question requiring English immersion classes for non-native speakers 21 November 2017
- Why written languages look alike the world over 21 November 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Kevin Knight
Name: Kevin Knight
Kevin Knight (PhD in Linguistics, MBA, MPIA) is an associate professor in the Department of International Communication (International Business Career major) and has also been working in the Career Education Center of Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba, Japan. In the TESOL ESP Interest Section (ESPIS), he has served as chair and English in occupational settings (EOS) representative, and he is currently the ESPIS community manager. He was also a member of the Governance Review Task Force (GRTF) appointed by the board of directors. In addition, he has been a TESOL blogger in the area of English for Specific Purposes (ESP). He has more than 30 years of professional experience working for private, public, and academic sector institutions including Sony and the Japan Patent Office. His doctoral research on leadership communication (i.e., discourse) as a basis for leadership development was under the supervision of Emeritus Professor Christopher Candlin and Dr. Alan Jones.
Kevin Knight's Posts
- June 14, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Pam Dzunu
- May 30, 2017: How will TESOL ESPIS Researchers and Practitioners Change the World?
- May 16, 2017: ESP Strands in a Business Case Study Program
- May 2, 2017: ESP Project Leader Profile: Stephen Horowitz
- April 25, 2017: Leadership Research In The West For Students In The East