Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 5 icebreaker activities for EFL students 23 January 2023
- Call for Authors for New TESOL Press Product Series 23 January 2023
- To improve outcomes for English learners, let's change how we test children's reading 23 January 2023
- Enhancing English Language and ELT Pedagogy of Uzbekistan English Language Teachers 23 January 2023
- Linguist explores English-language learning in Uzbekistan 23 January 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karen Taylor de Caballero
Name: Karen Taylor de Caballero
Bio: Karen Taylor de Caballero is an educational consultant and trainer. She holds a Master’s Degree in TESOL from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey and BA in English Literature from Georgetown University. She has taught extensively in the Washington DC area, as well as in Namibia and Mexico, where she served as a Fulbright TEFL specialist. Karen is co-author of the Color Vowel Chart and co-founder of English Language Training Solutions, dedicated to empowering teachers, learners, and our society at large with sound awareness for mutual comprehensibility. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico with her husband and 6-year-old twins. Visit Karen's personal blog at http://elts.solutions/category/blog/
Karen Taylor de Caballero's Posts
- June 5, 2015: You Say “Tomato”: Is Accent Variation Relevant to ESL Students?
- May 24, 2015: A Significant Birth, a Crowning Jewel