Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 3 ways to activate your multilingual students' superpowers 23 May 2022
- 3 Assessment Probes for ELs in the Content Classroom 23 May 2022
- Register for the New SWEL Workshop Series! 23 May 2022
- Register Today for the 2022 TESOL Advocacy & Policy Summit 23 May 2022
- How variability shapes learning and generalization 23 May 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Karen Taylor de Caballero
Name: Karen Taylor de Caballero
Bio: Karen Taylor de Caballero is an educational consultant and trainer. She holds a Master’s Degree in TESOL from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey and BA in English Literature from Georgetown University. She has taught extensively in the Washington DC area, as well as in Namibia and Mexico, where she served as a Fulbright TEFL specialist. Karen is co-author of the Color Vowel Chart and co-founder of English Language Training Solutions, dedicated to empowering teachers, learners, and our society at large with sound awareness for mutual comprehensibility. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico with her husband and 6-year-old twins. Visit Karen's personal blog at http://elts.solutions/category/blog/
Karen Taylor de Caballero's Posts
- June 5, 2015: You Say “Tomato”: Is Accent Variation Relevant to ESL Students?
- May 24, 2015: A Significant Birth, a Crowning Jewel