Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Multiliteracies and multilingual learners 21 November 2022
- Honor Excellence or Apply for Funding 21 November 2022
- Emergent bilinguals lost vital instruction during remote learning, study shows 21 November 2022
- Become a School-Wide Leader 21 November 2022
- New collection of stories helps adult newcomers learn English in a meaningful way 21 November 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Lauren Conn and Kristin Fawaz
Name: Lauren Conn and Kristin Fawaz
Bio: Lauren Conn is senior manager of social impact at VIPKid, one of the world's leading education technology companies. She leads social impact initiatives, including the establishment of VIPTeach, a nonprofit organization seed-funded by VIPKid to empower educators as drivers of innovation and equity in education. She holds an MBA from Georgetown University, an MAEd, and a BA in Hispanic Studies from the College of William and Mary, and was a Rotary World Peace Fellow at the Universidad del Salvador in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Kristin Fawaz, MEd, is a career educator with more than 24 years of experience in public education and the EdTech space, where she served as a teacher, school administrator, program coordinator, and learner advocate. As the community program coordinator for VIPKid, Kristin works to empower the VIPKid teacher community through programs and opportunities for online educators to connect and share best practices. She holds a masters of education degree in gifted and talented education and educational leadership.
Lauren Conn and Kristin Fawaz 's Posts
- May 28, 2020: Distance Learning Tips and Strategies