Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Traditional university teacher ed programs face enrollment declines, staff cuts 26 September 2022
- Back-to-School Resources and Books — Enjoy 20% Off! 26 September 2022
- Using Language Portraits to Explore Students' Identities 26 September 2022
- Why does inclusion often neglect the needs of deaf students? 26 September 2022
- Register Today for TESOL ELevate! 26 September 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Laura Hancock and Tamrika Khvtisiahvili
Name: Laura Hancock and Tamrika Khvtisiahvili
Bio: Laura Hancock and Tamrika Khvtisiashvili are TESOL coaches on the TESOL English Speaking Nation Secondary Teacher Training Program of Uzbekistan grant subaward from American Councils. Laura has experience with English language education in several Central Asian countries, including Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Tamrika has most recently worked in Tajikistan, Russia, Palestine and Saudi Arabia as a specialist and English language educator; her interests vary from language teacher education to cross-cultural studies.
Laura Hancock and Tamrika Khvtisiahvili 's Posts
- April 12, 2022: Scaffolding PD in Uzbekistan: From Theory to Classroom Practice