Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Using a second language to land the job 2 July 2015
- Language schools abroad attract many more Turkish students despite high fees 2 July 2015
- Education organizations to Congress: Keep vouchers out of ESEA rewrite 2 July 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 2 July 2015
- Minister expects more English language school closures 2 July 2015
Author Archives: Lydia Kuniholm
Name: Lydia Kuniholm
Bio: Lydia has been in the field of English Language Teaching for 25 years in a variety of countries (United States, Japan, Egypt, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the former Czechoslovakia, and Nigeria) as both a teacher and a teacher trainer. She has worked at all levels, from kindergarten to graduate school, in both the public and private sectors. She is a self-confessed Internet addict and can often be found tinkering with various Web 2.0 applications. She believes in helping students find ways to take learning outside of the classroom and into their lives. Although photography is her true love, she has periodic affairs with writing. She is a life-long student of French and a not-so-successful student of Spanish, Arabic, and Japanese.
Lydia Kuniholm's Posts
- August 29, 2011: Missing in cyberspace
- July 26, 2011: Education: Change, Technology & Shaking Up the Status Quo
- July 12, 2011: Starting the Dialogue: Not an Easy Task in the Blogosphere!
- June 27, 2011: Twitter Mania
- June 23, 2011: Why Am I Blogging?