Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Common Core coming to DoD schools 27 August 2015
- Report: More than half of students struggle with reading 27 August 2015
- ELL writing skills: the influence of L1 culture 27 August 2015
- US community colleges increase international enrollment 27 August 2015
- 4 states receive renewal of NCLB waiver 27 August 2015
Author Archives: Lydia Kuniholm
Name: Lydia Kuniholm
Bio: Lydia has been in the field of English Language Teaching for 25 years in a variety of countries (United States, Japan, Egypt, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the former Czechoslovakia, and Nigeria) as both a teacher and a teacher trainer. She has worked at all levels, from kindergarten to graduate school, in both the public and private sectors. She is a self-confessed Internet addict and can often be found tinkering with various Web 2.0 applications. She believes in helping students find ways to take learning outside of the classroom and into their lives. Although photography is her true love, she has periodic affairs with writing. She is a life-long student of French and a not-so-successful student of Spanish, Arabic, and Japanese.
Lydia Kuniholm's Posts
- August 29, 2011: Missing in cyberspace
- July 26, 2011: Education: Change, Technology & Shaking Up the Status Quo
- July 12, 2011: Starting the Dialogue: Not an Easy Task in the Blogosphere!
- June 27, 2011: Twitter Mania
- June 23, 2011: Why Am I Blogging?