Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How do states support their public schools? 5 February 2016
- CCSSO offers counseling on 'complex' K-12 English language learner policy 5 February 2016
- The need for ESL instruction for deaf students 5 February 2016
- The use of English in universities will not kill off Dutch 5 February 2016
- Unemployed because they can't speak English 5 February 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12