- Cutbacks mean migrants are unable to find English classes 18 August 2014
- US education: How we got where we are today 18 August 2014
- Teaching English in Korea: Closing doors 18 August 2014
- How teachers can become fluent in classroom technology 18 August 2014
- How the tourism industry dictates when kids in 14 states go back to school 18 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12