- Co-teaching offers new approach to learning for students 23 January 2015
- The 4 C's of 21st century learning for ELLs: Critical thinking 23 January 2015
- Top 5 education trends for 2015 23 January 2015
- Professional Development Calendar 23 January 2015
- Inside the brain of a struggling reader 23 January 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12