- How visual thinking improves writing 6 December 2013
- US achievement stalls as other nations make gains 6 December 2013
- Uses for GIS mapping technology in fields of ESL 6 December 2013
- Dual-language learners make key gains in head start and public pre-K 6 December 2013
- Professional Development Calendar 6 December 2013
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12