- Toddlers 'surprisingly sophisticated' at understanding unfamiliar accents 18 April 2014
- Digital storytelling for cognitive processing in ELLs 18 April 2014
- New York kicks off a new ELLs conversation 18 April 2014
- English language in the service of Morocco 18 April 2014
- ELL students neglected in school turnaround efforts 18 April 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12