Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Assessing and Placing the Preliterate ESL Learner 6 February 2023
- Through My Lens: ESL classes should include lessons in sarcasm 6 February 2023
- Dudley Reynolds Receives 2023 James E. Alatis Award for Service to TESOL 6 February 2023
- 5 practical ways to support English learners in the classroom 6 February 2023
- AEIS Webinar: Pronouns: Normalizing the Teaching of "They/Them/Their" Singular 6 February 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12