Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Higher standards don't necessarily mean higher test scores in K-12 19 July 2018
- Massachusetts House, Senate fight over education funding for poor and immigrant students 19 July 2018
- Maszlee proposes weekly BM, English language days in all schools 19 July 2018
- The '3D' model of effective instruction for English learners 19 July 2018
- 4 terrific teacher communities for summer PD 19 July 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12