- Grading practices that better support 21st-century learning 29 August 2014
- English language learners hold steady on MCAs 29 August 2014
- Facilitating an end to the troubling lack of student responsibility 29 August 2014
- Fiscal recovery buoys K-12 budgets as school year opens 29 August 2014
- Americans' satisfaction with education system increases 29 August 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12