Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Study: ELLs who master English early more likely to graduate on time 5 December 2016
- 'Makerspaces' for science instruction also proving helpful for English learners 5 December 2016
- Refugee and immigrant students encouraged to maintain native languages 5 December 2016
- Over 10,000 people back petition against English language tests for London private hire drivers 5 December 2016
- Denver schools with large numbers of English learners get less physical education 5 December 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12