Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 3 tips to cultivate meaningful parent engagement 25 January 2021
- Access to college admissions tests — And lucrative scholarships — imperiled by the pandemic 25 January 2021
- TESOL Applauds Executive Orders Issued by U.S. President Biden 25 January 2021
- Latino groups ask Biden team to push back English language testing amid COVID concerns 25 January 2021
- TESOL Joins Over 180 Organizations in Call for Bipartisan Immigration Reform in the United States 25 January 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Lillian L. C. Wong
Name: Lillian L. C. Wong
Bio: Lillian L. C. Wong has a doctorate in applied linguistics. She teaches English for academic and specific purposes and information technology in language teaching and research in the Centre for Applied English Studies at the University of Hong Kong. Her research interests include teacher professional development, e-portfolios for language learning, innovation and change in language education, sociolinguistics, language education planning and policy, autonomous learning, learning motivation, learner differences, and learning styles and strategies. She has served as chair of the Professional Development Committee for TESOL International Association, and she currently serves on the TESOL Board of Directors.
Lillian L. C. Wong's Posts
- July 14, 2014: Enhancing Language Education: A Conference on Language
- January 10, 2013: TESOL Board Member Lillian Wong Addresses ORTESOL12