Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Supreme Court will meet behind closed doors on DACA 23 February 2018
- Pushing past assumptions: For this Colorado school psychologist, a language difference is not a disability 23 February 2018
- Effectively using news in ESL classrooms 23 February 2018
- 17 states get more time on their ESSA plans 23 February 2018
- Study proposes practical solution to challenges faced by bilingual children 23 February 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Name: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Bio: Maxi-Ann Campbell received her master's degree in applied linguistics from Georgia State University. She currently teaches academic writing and oral communication at Duke Kunshan University in China. Her research focuses on improving attitudes towards nonnative English accents, and best practices for teaching English as a foreign language. Aside from teaching and research, she does teacher training for novice EFL teachers. She is coauthor of the third edition of TESOL Press’s "More than a Native Speaker."
Maxi-Ann Campbell's Posts
- December 7, 2017: How the EFL and ESL Classrooms Differ
- November 8, 2017: 3 Tips for Adapting to Your Host Culture
- October 4, 2017: Got the Offer? Contract Details Not to Miss
- September 21, 2017: Practical Considerations for Teaching English Abroad