Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Valuing multilingual students' skills 17 June 2019
- Why black and brown students get inferior educations: Segregation 17 June 2019
- Is French immersion creating a 2-tier education system? 17 June 2019
- BOCES left some English language learners in the cold. These local teachers stepped in. 17 June 2019
- Critical issues in education for the next 5 years 17 June 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Name: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Bio: Maxi-Ann Campbell received her master's degree in applied linguistics from Georgia State University. She currently teaches academic writing and oral communication at Duke Kunshan University in China. Her research focuses on improving attitudes towards nonnative English accents, and best practices for teaching English as a foreign language. Aside from teaching and research, she does teacher training for novice EFL teachers. She is coauthor of the third edition of TESOL Press’s "More than a Native Speaker."
Maxi-Ann Campbell's Posts
- December 7, 2017: How the EFL and ESL Classrooms Differ
- November 8, 2017: 3 Tips for Adapting to Your Host Culture
- October 4, 2017: Got the Offer? Contract Details Not to Miss
- September 21, 2017: Practical Considerations for Teaching English Abroad