Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- When literacy ate language: An analysis of a research-based literacy intervention for designated English Learners 6 June 2023
- Apply to Participate in the TESOL Election Review Task Force! 6 June 2023
- Using ChatGPT-4 to facilitate multilingual interactions 6 June 2023
- Are You interested in Serving on the TESOL Board or Nominating Committee? 6 June 2023
- If the teacher does all the talking, who's doing the learning? 6 June 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Name: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Bio: Maxi-Ann Campbell received her master's degree in applied linguistics from Georgia State University. She currently teaches academic writing and oral communication at Duke Kunshan University in China. Her research focuses on improving attitudes towards nonnative English accents, and best practices for teaching English as a foreign language. Aside from teaching and research, she does teacher training for novice EFL teachers. She is coauthor of the third edition of TESOL Press’s "More than a Native Speaker."
Maxi-Ann Campbell's Posts
- December 7, 2017: How the EFL and ESL Classrooms Differ
- November 8, 2017: 3 Tips for Adapting to Your Host Culture
- October 4, 2017: Got the Offer? Contract Details Not to Miss
- September 21, 2017: Practical Considerations for Teaching English Abroad