Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- It's official: All states have been excused from statewide testing this year 6 April 2020
- 6 tips for redesigning your online syllabus due to COVID-19 6 April 2020
- What can co-teachers do as a virtual team? 6 April 2020
- Survey: Teachers support school closures, worry about students falling behind 6 April 2020
- Would IDEA waivers benefit districts during school closures? 6 April 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Name: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Bio: Maxi-Ann Campbell received her master's degree in applied linguistics from Georgia State University. She currently teaches academic writing and oral communication at Duke Kunshan University in China. Her research focuses on improving attitudes towards nonnative English accents, and best practices for teaching English as a foreign language. Aside from teaching and research, she does teacher training for novice EFL teachers. She is coauthor of the third edition of TESOL Press’s "More than a Native Speaker."
Maxi-Ann Campbell's Posts
- December 7, 2017: How the EFL and ESL Classrooms Differ
- November 8, 2017: 3 Tips for Adapting to Your Host Culture
- October 4, 2017: Got the Offer? Contract Details Not to Miss
- September 21, 2017: Practical Considerations for Teaching English Abroad