Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Public school revenue and spending up in latest year of reporting 21 January 2019
- It's time to change the way we teach English 21 January 2019
- Integrated ELL program at a middle school a success, officials say 21 January 2019
- Montana House bill would help schools aid English learners 21 January 2019
- CMS immigrant enrollment is large and growing. That brings costs and benefits. 21 January 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Name: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Bio: Maxi-Ann Campbell received her master's degree in applied linguistics from Georgia State University. She currently teaches academic writing and oral communication at Duke Kunshan University in China. Her research focuses on improving attitudes towards nonnative English accents, and best practices for teaching English as a foreign language. Aside from teaching and research, she does teacher training for novice EFL teachers. She is coauthor of the third edition of TESOL Press’s "More than a Native Speaker."
Maxi-Ann Campbell's Posts
- December 7, 2017: How the EFL and ESL Classrooms Differ
- November 8, 2017: 3 Tips for Adapting to Your Host Culture
- October 4, 2017: Got the Offer? Contract Details Not to Miss
- September 21, 2017: Practical Considerations for Teaching English Abroad