Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Helping English learners succeed should be a top priority for schools amid the pandemic 9 July 2020
- Poll: Their kids learned less, but parents satisfied with remote education 9 July 2020
- International students may need to leave US if their universities transition to online-only learning 9 July 2020
- Take Advantage of Upcoming Online Course in Supporting English Learners With Exceptional Needs 9 July 2020
- 4 tips for effective virtual professional development 9 July 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Name: Maxi-Ann Campbell
Bio: Maxi-Ann Campbell received her master's degree in applied linguistics from Georgia State University. She currently teaches academic writing and oral communication at Duke Kunshan University in China. Her research focuses on improving attitudes towards nonnative English accents, and best practices for teaching English as a foreign language. Aside from teaching and research, she does teacher training for novice EFL teachers. She is coauthor of the third edition of TESOL Press’s "More than a Native Speaker."
Maxi-Ann Campbell's Posts
- December 7, 2017: How the EFL and ESL Classrooms Differ
- November 8, 2017: 3 Tips for Adapting to Your Host Culture
- October 4, 2017: Got the Offer? Contract Details Not to Miss
- September 21, 2017: Practical Considerations for Teaching English Abroad