Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Digital DIY 18 October 2018
- Programs for English language learners carry extra meaning at one school 18 October 2018
- Social communication from a speech-language perspective 18 October 2018
- What the Trump administration's latest attack on immigrants means for kids 18 October 2018
- Bilingual education prepares children for a multicultural world 18 October 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Narad Kumar Rijal
Name: Narad Kumar Rijal
Bio: TESOL 2017 Ambassador Narad Kumar Rijal is Head of English Programmes at Kathmandu University High School, Kavre, Nepal. He has been a teacher for 12 years, and TESOL 2017 in Seattle, Washington, USA, will be his first TESOL convention.
Narad Kumar Rijal's Posts
- January 20, 2017: TESOL 2017: A Moment to Be Cherished