Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 23 October 2017
- Children whose parents speak a language other than English less likely to enroll in preschool 23 October 2017
- A troubling side effect of praise 23 October 2017
- How difficult is it for bilingual people to switch from Arabic to English? 23 October 2017
- DeVos rescinds 72 guidance documents outlining rights for students with disabilities 23 October 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Narad Kumar Rijal
Name: Narad Kumar Rijal
Bio: TESOL 2017 Ambassador Narad Kumar Rijal is Head of English Programmes at Kathmandu University High School, Kavre, Nepal. He has been a teacher for 12 years, and TESOL 2017 in Seattle, Washington, USA, will be his first TESOL convention.
Narad Kumar Rijal's Posts
- January 20, 2017: TESOL 2017: A Moment to Be Cherished