Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Heritage languages in schools: A story of identity, belonging and loss 19 September 2022
- Back-to-School Resources and Books — Enjoy 20% Off! 19 September 2022
- English learning in 21st century 19 September 2022
- Exploring Creativity in TESOL Professional Learning 19 September 2022
- Bilingual education in the classroom 19 September 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Ndeye Diallo
Name: Ndeye Diallo
Bio: Ndeye Diallo was born and raised in Senegal. She received her BA in American literature from Cheikh Anta Diop University and her second master’s in TESL at St. Cloud State University. Ndeye has worked as an ESL instructor in the summer program at Brown University; at Dorcas Place, an adult literacy center; at an independent school as a French and ESL teacher; as an adjunct professor at Johnson and Wales University; and as a lecturer at Qatar University. Currently, Ndeye works as an ESL specialist for the Providence Public School District in Rhode Island.
Ndeye Diallo's Posts
- February 22, 2021: Member Moment: Ndeye Diallo