Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Valuing multilingual students' skills 17 June 2019
- Why black and brown students get inferior educations: Segregation 17 June 2019
- Is French immersion creating a 2-tier education system? 17 June 2019
- BOCES left some English language learners in the cold. These local teachers stepped in. 17 June 2019
- Critical issues in education for the next 5 years 17 June 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nathan Hall
Name: Nathan Hall
Bio: Nathan Hall, MA TESOL, MS Education, lives in Pottstown, PA with his wife and two daughters. He has been involved in ESL since he volunteered as a tutor in 2001, which inspired him to leave the field of journalism for education. He has since taught English language learners in a variety of settings ranging from community programs to colleges as well as in several different types of middle schools and high schools. He is currently an ELL specialist at Achievement House Cyber Charter School in Exton, PA.
Nathan Hall's Posts
- August 18, 2016: 4 Icebreakers to Make Conversations Flow in ESL Classrooms
- August 4, 2016: Starting the School Year With Strong Classroom Management
- July 21, 2016: Know Your ELLs’ Rights: A Quick Federal Law Review
- July 7, 2016: Critiquing Your Critiques: What to Ask Yourself Before Giving Written Feedback
- June 23, 2016: What You Need to Include in an ELL Needs Assessment