Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Digital DIY 18 October 2018
- Programs for English language learners carry extra meaning at one school 18 October 2018
- Social communication from a speech-language perspective 18 October 2018
- What the Trump administration's latest attack on immigrants means for kids 18 October 2018
- Bilingual education prepares children for a multicultural world 18 October 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nathan Hall
Name: Nathan Hall
Bio: Nathan Hall, MA TESOL, MS Education, lives in Pottstown, PA with his wife and two daughters. He has been involved in ESL since he volunteered as a tutor in 2001, which inspired him to leave the field of journalism for education. He has since taught English language learners in a variety of settings ranging from community programs to colleges as well as in several different types of middle schools and high schools. He is currently an ELL specialist at Achievement House Cyber Charter School in Exton, PA.
Nathan Hall's Posts
- August 18, 2016: 4 Icebreakers to Make Conversations Flow in ESL Classrooms
- August 4, 2016: Starting the School Year With Strong Classroom Management
- July 21, 2016: Know Your ELLs’ Rights: A Quick Federal Law Review
- July 7, 2016: Critiquing Your Critiques: What to Ask Yourself Before Giving Written Feedback
- June 23, 2016: What You Need to Include in an ELL Needs Assessment