Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Education Department to erase debts of teachers, fix troubled grant program 13 December 2018
- Filipino teachers popular among Chinese English learners 13 December 2018
- Americans don't agree on what they want from schools, and that's fine 13 December 2018
- Increase in minority teachers not keeping pace with influx of minority students 13 December 2018
- Fight for federal right to education takes a new turn 13 December 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nathan Hall
Name: Nathan Hall
Bio: Nathan Hall, MA TESOL, MS Education, lives in Pottstown, PA with his wife and two daughters. He has been involved in ESL since he volunteered as a tutor in 2001, which inspired him to leave the field of journalism for education. He has since taught English language learners in a variety of settings ranging from community programs to colleges as well as in several different types of middle schools and high schools. He is currently an ELL specialist at Achievement House Cyber Charter School in Exton, PA.
Nathan Hall's Posts
- August 18, 2016: 4 Icebreakers to Make Conversations Flow in ESL Classrooms
- August 4, 2016: Starting the School Year With Strong Classroom Management
- July 21, 2016: Know Your ELLs’ Rights: A Quick Federal Law Review
- July 7, 2016: Critiquing Your Critiques: What to Ask Yourself Before Giving Written Feedback
- June 23, 2016: What You Need to Include in an ELL Needs Assessment