Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 15 interesting research projects for ESL students 28 November 2022
- A Weather Forecast 28 November 2022
- Heritage language learners of English: Linguistic gaps and cognitive strengths 28 November 2022
- TESOL Supports Memo Regarding Services for Multilingual Learners of English 28 November 2022
- Once criticized, 'Spanglish' finds a place in the classroom 28 November 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nicolas Parés
Name: Nicolas Parés
Bio: Nicolas Parés is currently an adjunct instructor in a TESL program, the 2022 outgoing CoTESOL president, and 2022 Research Professional Council member. He teaches courses in applied linguistics, adult learning, and Instructional methods to adult learners. His research interests cover social justice, OER, a pedagogy of care, and learner-centered approaches to ELA learning and teacher education.
Nicolas Parés's Posts
- February 21, 2022: Teacher Agency, Societal Change, and Professionalism in TESOL