Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Adult English language learners head back to class in Minnesota 8 August 2022
- California could paint a clearer picture of English learner achievement if new bill passes 8 August 2022
- 9 Ways New ELT Teachers Can Succeed 8 August 2022
- 3 ways teaching English to teenagers isn't as scary as you think 8 August 2022
- Become a Better Educator With TESOL ME: The 6 Principles Series! 8 August 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nicolas Parés
Name: Nicolas Parés
Bio: Nicolas Parés is currently an adjunct instructor in a TESL program, the 2022 outgoing CoTESOL president, and 2022 Research Professional Council member. He teaches courses in applied linguistics, adult learning, and Instructional methods to adult learners. His research interests cover social justice, OER, a pedagogy of care, and learner-centered approaches to ELA learning and teacher education.
Nicolas Parés's Posts
- February 21, 2022: Teacher Agency, Societal Change, and Professionalism in TESOL