Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 15 interesting research projects for ESL students 28 November 2022
- A Weather Forecast 28 November 2022
- Heritage language learners of English: Linguistic gaps and cognitive strengths 28 November 2022
- TESOL Supports Memo Regarding Services for Multilingual Learners of English 28 November 2022
- Once criticized, 'Spanglish' finds a place in the classroom 28 November 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nathan Thomas
Name: Nathan Thomas
Bio: Nathan Thomas is a postgraduate researcher at the UCL Institute of Education. He is mainly interested in learning strategies, self-/other-regulation, and English medium instruction. His work has been published in leading academic journals such as Applied Linguistics, Applied Linguistics Review, ELT Journal, Language Teaching, System, and TESOL Quarterly. Prior to moving to the United Kingdom, he taught in China and Thailand for more than 10 years and considers this practical experience crucial for guiding his scholarly work.
Nathan Thomas's Posts
- March 25, 2020: The Power of Stories, Part 1: Researchers as Storytellers