Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to manage ESL/ELL students during remote learning 7 August 2020
- Over 14k government schools offer English as optional medium, but few students opt for it 7 August 2020
- The costs of cutting school spending 7 August 2020
- Reopening schools in a socially distanced world — And the tech that could help 7 August 2020
- Separating Difference from Disability with Students Learning English as an Additional Language 7 August 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nathan Thomas
Name: Nathan Thomas
Bio: Nathan Thomas is a postgraduate researcher at the UCL Institute of Education. He is mainly interested in learning strategies, self-/other-regulation, and English medium instruction. His work has been published in leading academic journals such as Applied Linguistics, Applied Linguistics Review, ELT Journal, Language Teaching, System, and TESOL Quarterly. Prior to moving to the United Kingdom, he taught in China and Thailand for more than 10 years and considers this practical experience crucial for guiding his scholarly work.
Nathan Thomas's Posts
- March 25, 2020: The Power of Stories, Part 1: Researchers as Storytellers