Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- Social-Emotional Learning and the Middle School Student 27 March 2023
- Teachers in India to Receive TESOL English Teaching Credential 27 March 2023
- Peer review in multilingual classes 27 March 2023
- TESOL Announces Professional Development for Honduran English Teachers 27 March 2023
- A dual immersion program that's unique — and seeing academic returns 27 March 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Nathan Thomas
Name: Nathan Thomas
Bio: Nathan Thomas is a postgraduate researcher at the UCL Institute of Education. He is mainly interested in learning strategies, self-/other-regulation, and English medium instruction. His work has been published in leading academic journals such as Applied Linguistics, Applied Linguistics Review, ELT Journal, Language Teaching, System, and TESOL Quarterly. Prior to moving to the United Kingdom, he taught in China and Thailand for more than 10 years and considers this practical experience crucial for guiding his scholarly work.
Nathan Thomas's Posts
- March 25, 2020: The Power of Stories, Part 1: Researchers as Storytellers