Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 11 ways to make math instruction more accessible to English-learners 19 September 2023
- How states are using PDG B-5 grants to support multilingual learners 19 September 2023
- Boost Your 'Back to School' Learning With TESOL! 19 September 2023
- Last spring, Minnesota overhauled how schools teach reading. How will that affect English-language learners? 19 September 2023
- TESOL Welcomes NABE as TESOL ELevate Partner and Extends Early-Bird Registration to 6 Oct! 19 September 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts