- Rethinking a fall classic: The parent-teacher conference 19 September 2014
- Transforming classroom management for ELLs: Strategies for success 19 September 2014
- Morocco's minister of higher education: Students must master English to access science universities 19 September 2014
- How learning to talk is in the genes 19 September 2014
- Americans want teachers to take a bar exam 19 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts