Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 21 August 2017
- Virginia's test scores hold steady overall but English learners make strides 21 August 2017
- School stats: Here are the top 10 languages spoken by students learning English in Washington 21 August 2017
- The state of dual-language education initiatives in US classrooms 21 August 2017
- Rigorous test poses challenges to Michigan's English language learners 21 August 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts