- Social class makes a difference in how children tackle classroom problems 2 September 2014
- Computer games give a boost to English 2 September 2014
- Seoul and other Asian cities provide surge of foreign students to US universities 2 September 2014
- Refugees to be offered English language lessons 2 September 2014
- California lawmakers approve measure to repeal limits on bilingual education 2 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts