Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Looking to eliminate dropouts? How Idaho reached English language learners with a 'hybrid' course experiment 26 August 2016
- Multilingual texting platform aims to help schools engage all families 26 August 2016
- Across the border and into school 26 August 2016
- The causes of poor performance in English among Namibian students 26 August 2016
- Study suggests early learning in native language can help English skills 26 August 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts