Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Even as an adult, learning a second language changes your brain 24 June 2016
- Brain-based strategies for English learners 24 June 2016
- ESSA means the end of how these states use 'super subgroups' for accountability 24 June 2016
- Key problems with Education Department's plans to implement new K-12 law 24 June 2016
- What English language learners wish teachers knew 24 June 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts