- Lifelong learning: Inspiring the quest for knowledge 17 December 2014
- Should teachers be judged on student performance? 17 December 2014
- District 105 adds full-day kindergarten for 2015-2016 school year 17 December 2014
- Poor English due to learning anxiety? 17 December 2014
- New Maryland standardized tests pose unique challenges to new English speakers 17 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts