Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 4 ways ESSA will change how schools serve ELL students 24 October 2016
- Language and brain development: Bilingualism is a good thing 24 October 2016
- North Korea defectors struggle with English language in South, study finds 24 October 2016
- RSS demands removal of English as medium of instruction, ahead of new education policy formulation 24 October 2016
- How Brexit could hurt Plymouth's lucrative English language schools 24 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts