Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Many state ESSA plans are 'uncreative, unambitious,' analysis finds 13 December 2017
- Learn prefixes, suffixes to expand your vocabulary 13 December 2017
- English teachers training to develop interest of government schools students in English language 13 December 2017
- Making digital communications accessible 13 December 2017
- Music and native language interact in the brain 13 December 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts
- March 19, 2011: Focus on Emotional Intelligence
- March 17, 2011: Are Business Cards Obsolete?
- March 14, 2011: Food!
- March 10, 2011: Thinking about Leadership
- March 3, 2011: Zenning My Presentation