Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Higher standards don't necessarily mean higher test scores in K-12 19 July 2018
- Massachusetts House, Senate fight over education funding for poor and immigrant students 19 July 2018
- Maszlee proposes weekly BM, English language days in all schools 19 July 2018
- The '3D' model of effective instruction for English learners 19 July 2018
- 4 terrific teacher communities for summer PD 19 July 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts
- March 19, 2011: Focus on Emotional Intelligence
- March 17, 2011: Are Business Cards Obsolete?
- March 14, 2011: Food!
- March 10, 2011: Thinking about Leadership
- March 3, 2011: Zenning My Presentation