Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- English language test for foreign nurses is made easier after just 4 percent pass exam 29 September 2016
- A bold new approach to English proficiency for kids: Lean on their first language 29 September 2016
- English language learners are the latest focus of the Department of Education under ESSA 29 September 2016
- In Arkansas, schools are supposed to teach in English. Here's how one district gets around it 29 September 2016
- Report: US Hispanics prefer English language TV shows by wide margin 29 September 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: pszasz
Name: Patricia Szasz
Bio: Patricia Szasz is the Director of Intensive English Programs at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. In addition to overseeing a variety of English language programs for international students, Patricia is fortunate enough to teach graduate courses in language pedagogy on campus. She currently serves on the board of the California/Nevada affiliate, CATESOL, as Level Chair for Intensive English Programs. Her professional interests include language program administration, leadership, technology-enhanced language learning, project-based learning, and intercultural communication. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, reading, traveling and taking walks along the beautiful California coast with her dog Henry.
Patricia Szasz's Posts