Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Revive English for maths and science 21 May 2018
- Forget Memorization: Here's why language class should focus on excitement instead 21 May 2018
- The financial stress of teaching in regions of fast economic growth 21 May 2018
- Why is China suddenly seeking Filipino English teachers? 21 May 2018
- Universities and colleges 'should put limit on English classes' 21 May 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a doctorate in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts