Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Education Department pledges to prioritize needs of language learners 26 March 2015
- New study to examine Aussie English 26 March 2015
- New report offers state leaders, Feds advice to improve ELL education 26 March 2015
- International students stream into US colleges 26 March 2015
- Simple exercises to improve ELL reading skills — Part 2 26 March 2015
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a PhD in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a Master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts