- Migrant program on North Coast helps English language learners catch up 29 July 2014
- Cutting to the Common Core: The positive side of the digital divide 29 July 2014
- 40 teachers for English language training in US 29 July 2014
- Survey results show teachers need more professional development 29 July 2014
- Study: About half of kids' learning ability is in their DNA 29 July 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a PhD in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a Master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts