Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- What research shows about screen time for students 24 November 2020
- CDC pulls statement that stressed importance of in-person school 24 November 2020
- TESOL Joins More Than 1,000 Organizations in Commitment to Advance Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace 24 November 2020
- Pandemic teaching is the hardest thing we've ever done 24 November 2020
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 24 November 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a doctorate in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts