- Impacts of MOOCs on higher education 31 October 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 31 October 2014
- Fusing language acquisition with approaches to teaching music 31 October 2014
- TESOL Career Center 31 October 2014
- Study: Teachers a key source of Common Core curricula 31 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a PhD in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a Master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts