- Increasing rigor in the classroom 19 December 2014
- Tips for focusing ELL student presentations 19 December 2014
- Teaching English language learners in preschool 19 December 2014
- Promoting positive parent-teacher communication 19 December 2014
- ESL teacher electracy: A shift from flat to digital teaching and learning 19 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a PhD in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a Master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts