Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- States look to Education Department for guidance on restarting testing and accountability after two years of pandemic-related interruptions 29 November 2021
- Participate in GivingTuesday — the Global Day of Giving 29 November 2021
- 3 ways to better guide high school teachers in helping struggling students 29 November 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 29 November 2021
- Study: 1 in 6 college freshmen has ADHD — most with comorbidities 29 November 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a doctorate in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts