- English higher education faces enrollment slowdown 22 April 2014
- Common-assessment groups differ on accommodations 22 April 2014
- English language learners need help, not an inflexible state mandate 22 April 2014
- More than half new primary pupils struggle to speak English 22 April 2014
- Studies offer insights on implementing Common Core 22 April 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a PhD in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a Master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts