Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Using videos to give students personalized feedback 14 June 2021
- Data: English learners disproportionately missing from school during pandemic 14 June 2021
- FREE Upcoming Webinar: Revisiting the curriculum that dare not speak its name: LGBTQ+ inclusive curriculum in TESOL 14 June 2021
- Rich schools, poor schools and a Biden plan 14 June 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 14 June 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a doctorate in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts