Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Californians, having curbed bilingual education, may now expand it 20 October 2016
- Math is about numbers, so it's easier for English learners, right? 20 October 2016
- Experts: Malaysians need the dual language program to enhance English proficiency in schools 20 October 2016
- Study: Charter schools boost English language learner rolls 20 October 2016
- London Uber drivers must pass English language test 20 October 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a doctorate in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts