Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- It's official: All states have been excused from statewide testing this year 6 April 2020
- 6 tips for redesigning your online syllabus due to COVID-19 6 April 2020
- What can co-teachers do as a virtual team? 6 April 2020
- Survey: Teachers support school closures, worry about students falling behind 6 April 2020
- Would IDEA waivers benefit districts during school closures? 6 April 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Rosa Aronson
Name: Rosa Aronson
Bio: Rosa Aronson is Executive Director of the TESOL International Association (TESOL), a professional membership association of 13,000 serving teachers of English to speakers of other languages both in the internationally. Aronson holds a doctorate in Social Foundations of Education from the University of Virginia, a master’s degree in Education from the University of Virginia and a master’s degree in English Linguistics from the University of Aix-en-Provence, France. During her early career, she taught English as a foreign language in French schools. Her book, "At Risk Students Defy the Odds," published by Scarecrow Press in 2001, chronicles the resiliency journey of former students who beat the odds against them. When not working, Aronson likes to scuba dive, practice yoga, read and travel. She is bilingual (French) and has knowledge of Italian and German.
Rosa Aronson's Posts