Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Focusing on the language skills of English Learners key to boosting math scores 19 April 2018
- Clark: WCSD missing basic solution for English language learners 19 April 2018
- The art of the real deal 19 April 2018
- Jobs 19 April 2018
- Hong Kong schools need to focus on the English language, not English exam drills 19 April 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Sherry Blok
Name: Sherry Blok
Bio: Sherry Blok is the assistant director of programs at the Centre for Continuing Education, Concordia University. Montreal, Canada. She holds a master’s degree in second language education from McGill University and has more than 20 years of experience as an ESL lecturer in the intensive English program at Concordia University. She received the TESOL Teacher of the Year Award in 2015 and has presented nationally and internationally on topics related to English for academic purposes, global citizenship education, assessment, and teacher feedback.
Sherry Blok's Posts
- November 4, 2016: Best Practices in TESOL Leadership: An Interview with Naziha Ali, TESOL Arabia Past President
- October 1, 2016: ELT Best Practices: Getting Your TESOL Conference Proposal Accepted
- September 14, 2016: Get Inspired at TESOL 2017! Apply for a TESOL PD Travel Grant
- September 3, 2016: ELT Best Practices: EAP in Canada
- August 31, 2016: 2 Reasons to Apply for the Professional Development Travel Grant for Practicing ESL/EFL Teachers