Subscribe to TESOL Blog
TESOL English Language Bulletin
- Social-Emotional Learning and the Middle School Student 27 March 2023
- Teachers in India to Receive TESOL English Teaching Credential 27 March 2023
- Peer review in multilingual classes 27 March 2023
- TESOL Announces Professional Development for Honduran English Teachers 27 March 2023
- A dual immersion program that's unique — and seeing academic returns 27 March 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Scott Douglas
Name: Scott Douglas
Bio: Scott Roy Douglas, PhD, is an associate professor in the University of British Columbia’s Okanagan School of Education. His focus is on English as an additional language teaching and learning. Recent research projects have explored topics such as short-term study abroad, undergraduate English for academic purposes, and communicative competence in the workplace. He is also an active member of his local TESOL affiliate as the editor of the BC TEAL Journal.
Scott Douglas's Posts
- March 21, 2022: Identifying TESOL’s Future Research Priorities
- March 31, 2021: Recent Research Trends in ELT: A Look at TESOL Quarterly
- November 21, 2019: TESOL Research and the Scholar-Practitioner