Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- How to keep our most vulnerable students from losing ground in the pandemic 5 April 2021
- Teachers Helping Teachers: Core Connections Webinar Series 5 April 2021
- Cardiorespiratory fitness improves grades at school 5 April 2021
- A Cup of Coffee with TESOL Experts: Online Engagement 5 April 2021
- Colleges are withholding transcripts and degrees from millions over unpaid bills 5 April 2021
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Scott Douglas
Name: Scott Douglas
Bio: Scott Roy Douglas, PhD, is an associate professor in the University of British Columbia’s Okanagan School of Education. His focus is on English as an additional language teaching and learning. Recent research projects have explored topics such as short-term study abroad, undergraduate English for academic purposes, and communicative competence in the workplace. He is also an active member of his local TESOL affiliate as the editor of the BC TEAL Journal.
Scott Douglas's Posts
- March 31, 2021: Recent Research Trends in ELT: A Look at TESOL Quarterly
- November 21, 2019: TESOL Research and the Scholar-Practitioner