Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Adult English language learners head back to class in Minnesota 8 August 2022
- California could paint a clearer picture of English learner achievement if new bill passes 8 August 2022
- 9 Ways New ELT Teachers Can Succeed 8 August 2022
- 3 ways teaching English to teenagers isn't as scary as you think 8 August 2022
- Become a Better Educator With TESOL ME: The 6 Principles Series! 8 August 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Scott Douglas
Name: Scott Douglas
Bio: Scott Roy Douglas, PhD, is an associate professor in the University of British Columbia’s Okanagan School of Education. His focus is on English as an additional language teaching and learning. Recent research projects have explored topics such as short-term study abroad, undergraduate English for academic purposes, and communicative competence in the workplace. He is also an active member of his local TESOL affiliate as the editor of the BC TEAL Journal.
Scott Douglas's Posts
- March 21, 2022: Identifying TESOL’s Future Research Priorities
- March 31, 2021: Recent Research Trends in ELT: A Look at TESOL Quarterly
- November 21, 2019: TESOL Research and the Scholar-Practitioner