Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 6 tips for engaging the families of English language learners 5 December 2019
- 10 prominent women education leaders share steps to improve the US education system 5 December 2019
- Survey: Special needs students, ELs more positive about school mental health services 5 December 2019
- States gear up to overhaul K-12 funding in 2020 5 December 2019
- English language proficiency in Malaysia suffers from denial 5 December 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Scott Douglas
Name: Scott Douglas
Bio: Scott Roy Douglas, PhD, is an associate professor in the University of British Columbia’s Okanagan School of Education. His focus is on English as an additional language teaching and learning. Recent research projects have explored topics such as short-term study abroad, undergraduate English for academic purposes, and communicative competence in the workplace. He is also an active member of his local TESOL affiliate as the editor of the BC TEAL Journal.
Scott Douglas's Posts
- November 21, 2019: TESOL Research and the Scholar-Practitioner