Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Access issues for students go beyond online content, extending to housing and food 2 April 2020
- Teachers strategize to keep English learners engaged during COVID-19 crisis 2 April 2020
- Supporting multilingual students' learning in a time of school closures 2 April 2020
- The CARES Act and public education 2 April 2020
- Kindness and gratitude in our time of crisis 2 April 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Stephanie Marcotte
Name: Stephanie Marcotte
Bio: Stephanie N. Marcotte is the nursing resource coordinator and an adjunct professor of academic ESL at Holyoke Community College in Massachusetts, USA. She is passionate about supporting and advocating for credit-bearing academic ESL community college programs. In addition to this, she is currently a doctoral student at the University of New England in an EdD program focusing on transformative leadership in higher education. She is currently in the final stages of her dissertation and is set to graduate in May 2020. Stephanie is a MATSOL board member, and she has previously served as NNETESOL board member and past president. Lastly, she has served in various union leadership capacities at the community college, including the position of union chapter president.
Stephanie Marcotte's Posts
- March 20, 2020: Taking Your Teaching Online
- March 18, 2020: Responding to COVID-19: Educator First Steps
- February 25, 2020: Trends in ELT PD: Micro-Credentials
- January 29, 2020: 9 Ways to Create Accessible Educator Office Spaces