Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- More evidence that bilingualism delays symptoms of Alzheimer's 24 February 2020
- Immigrant advocates press city schools to fund program for newly arrived students 24 February 2020
- Australia aims to be ELT 'destination of choice' 24 February 2020
- 5 tips to avoid the summer slide 24 February 2020
- Enrollment down by a third in teacher prep programs 24 February 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Stephanie Marcotte
Name: Stephanie Marcotte
Bio: Stephanie N. Marcotte is the nursing resource coordinator and an adjunct professor of academic ESL at Holyoke Community College in Massachusetts, USA. She is passionate about supporting and advocating for credit-bearing academic ESL community college programs. In addition to this, she is currently a doctoral student at the University of New England in an EdD program focusing on transformative leadership in higher education. She is currently in the final stages of her dissertation and is set to graduate in May 2020. Stephanie is a MATSOL board member, and she has previously served as NNETESOL board member and past president. Lastly, she has served in various union leadership capacities at the community college, including the position of union chapter president.
Stephanie Marcotte's Posts
- February 25, 2020: Trends in ELT PD: Micro-Credentials
- January 29, 2020: 9 Ways to Create Accessible Educator Office Spaces