Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- The Rise of Adjunctification: From Surviving to Thriving 25 September 2023
- How translanguaging addresses English-only exclusion 25 September 2023
- Register by 6 Oct. to Save on TESOL ELevate! 25 September 2023
- Examining the role of the learner and the teacher in language learning motivation 25 September 2023
- Access 'Back to School' Resources and Discounts! 25 September 2023
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Stephanie Marcotte
Name: Stephanie Marcotte
Bio: Stephanie N. Marcotte, EdD, is the nursing resource coordinator and an adjunct professor of academic ESL at Holyoke Community College in Massachusetts. She is passionate about supporting and advocating for credit-bearing academic ESL community college programs. In May 2020, she completed her doctoral studies at the University of New England in Maine, where she focused on transformative leadership in higher education. Stephanie is a MATSOL board member, and she has previously served as an NNETESOL board member and as president. Lastly, she has served in various union leadership capacities at the community college, including the position of union chapter president.
Stephanie Marcotte's Posts
- April 28, 2020: Integrating OER Materials Into the English Language Classroom
- March 20, 2020: Taking Your Teaching Online
- March 18, 2020: Responding to COVID-19: Educator First Steps
- February 25, 2020: Trends in ELT PD: Micro-Credentials
- January 29, 2020: 9 Ways to Create Accessible Educator Office Spaces