Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Multiliteracies and multilingual learners 21 November 2022
- Honor Excellence or Apply for Funding 21 November 2022
- Emergent bilinguals lost vital instruction during remote learning, study shows 21 November 2022
- Become a School-Wide Leader 21 November 2022
- New collection of stories helps adult newcomers learn English in a meaningful way 21 November 2022
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Stephanie Marcotte
Name: Stephanie Marcotte
Bio: Stephanie N. Marcotte, EdD, is the nursing resource coordinator and an adjunct professor of academic ESL at Holyoke Community College in Massachusetts. She is passionate about supporting and advocating for credit-bearing academic ESL community college programs. In May 2020, she completed her doctoral studies at the University of New England in Maine, where she focused on transformative leadership in higher education. Stephanie is a MATSOL board member, and she has previously served as an NNETESOL board member and as president. Lastly, she has served in various union leadership capacities at the community college, including the position of union chapter president.
Stephanie Marcotte's Posts
- April 28, 2020: Integrating OER Materials Into the English Language Classroom
- March 20, 2020: Taking Your Teaching Online
- March 18, 2020: Responding to COVID-19: Educator First Steps
- February 25, 2020: Trends in ELT PD: Micro-Credentials
- January 29, 2020: 9 Ways to Create Accessible Educator Office Spaces