Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Bridging the gap 25 May 2018
- Speaking a second language may give low-income kids a boost 25 May 2018
- More and more adult literacy students in Nashville are immigrants 25 May 2018
- TESOL sends pair of letters expressing concern over possible US Department of Education reorganization 25 May 2018
- When it comes to educating immigrant teens, experts say there are no easy solutions 25 May 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession