Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Skills for a multilingual, global learning community 23 November 2015
- Language register: What is it and why does it matter in education? 23 November 2015
- Nashville schools build $38 million program to teach immigrants English 23 November 2015
- Ukrainian president declares 2016 the year of English language 23 November 2015
- To stay competitive, Hong Kong must polish its skills in using the English language 23 November 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession