- What you need to know before sending your child to a dual language program 20 November 2014
- Teaching learning strategies to ELLs: What, why, when, how 20 November 2014
- Study: Nagging parents to help their kids learn to read works 20 November 2014
- Norway slumps in English language skills 20 November 2014
- Professional Development Calendar 20 November 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession