Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 2018 could be a year of major changes to US education 15 January 2018
- North Korean defectors must overcome big challenge once free: Learn English 15 January 2018
- Aiding reading comprehension with Post-its 15 January 2018
- Rethinking English learner data 15 January 2018
- Gauteng school argues that it can't be forced to admit English speaking learners 15 January 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession