- Georgia preschool providers to launch program for English learners 21 October 2014
- Standardized tests must measure up 21 October 2014
- Why Florida is fighting the US Education Department over English learners 21 October 2014
- Maths and science in English ensure mastery of the language and the subjects 21 October 2014
- Cutting to the Common Core: Sticking to the script 21 October 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession