Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- St. Paul's English language learners deserve better, critics say 23 March 2017
- New York City's English learners often struggle to graduate, but here's how some schools buck that trend 23 March 2017
- Helping academic English learners develop productive word knowledge 23 March 2017
- How you can improve your English language proficiency 23 March 2017
- Children have so much to gain from exploring language 23 March 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession