Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- 11 stand-out moments from Betsy DeVos hearing 23 January 2017
- Does growing student diversity mean a renewed focus on personalized learning? 23 January 2017
- Education Department facing culture shift under Trump 23 January 2017
- Fayette County, Kentucky, schools to address shortcomings with strategic plan 23 January 2017
- Trudeau's language flap puts access to English language health services in Quebec under microscope 23 January 2017
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession