Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Renmark, Australia, bakery visa worker held back by English language test 6 October 2015
- English is a language of opportunity 6 October 2015
- Colorado looking to learn from Cherry Creek's model for English learners 6 October 2015
- Would you pass the English test for an Australian visa? 6 October 2015
- A missed opportunity for fairer and affordable English language schooling 6 October 2015
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession