- Lifelong learning: Inspiring the quest for knowledge 17 December 2014
- Should teachers be judged on student performance? 17 December 2014
- District 105 adds full-day kindergarten for 2015-2016 school year 17 December 2014
- Poor English due to learning anxiety? 17 December 2014
- New Maryland standardized tests pose unique challenges to new English speakers 17 December 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession