- Efforts underway to help non-English speakers learn the language 30 September 2014
- Common Core can help English learners in California, new study says 30 September 2014
- Sherman, Texas, ISD sees substantial increase of English language learners 30 September 2014
- Could bilingual education mold kids' brains to better resist distraction? 30 September 2014
- Schools develop 'newcomer' programs, English help for teens crossing US border alone 30 September 2014
TESOL president, speaks about TESOL.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession