Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Professional Development Calendar 16 November 2017
- Massachusetts lawmakers approve bilingual education 16 November 2017
- 6 things to know about international students in the US 16 November 2017
- Gates highlights English learners 16 November 2017
- Florida's ESSA plan 'impedes progress of ELLs' 16 November 2017
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession