Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- For Rhode Island students fluent in a second language, recognition on their high school diploma 28 June 2016
- Supreme Court deadlock on immigration could affect student well-being 28 June 2016
- Improve your English by using movements 28 June 2016
- Instagram connects global audience through new translation feature 28 June 2016
- New English language programs to prepare Japanese students for US universities 28 June 2016
- Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession