Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Finding great teaching resources without being overwhelmed 1 June 2020
- How to assess English learners' needs from a distance? Here's some help 1 June 2020
- For in-person college, coronavirus testing will be key. but is that feasible? 1 June 2020
- Feds lay out rules for English learners during closures 1 June 2020
- Watch: The CDC guidance on reopening schools, explained 1 June 2020
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Suzanne Panferov
Name: Suzanne Panferov
Bio: Suzanne Panferov, current president of TESOL International Association, is the director of the Center for ESL at the University of Arizona and a faculty member in the MA ESL Program and PhD program in SLA and Teaching. Panferov’s research focuses on language program administration, professional development, teacher training, pedagogy, and literacy acquisition.
Suzanne Panferov's Posts
- January 25, 2013: Advocating for TESOL as a Profession