Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 22 April 2019
- Strikes driving change in states with lowest-paid teachers 22 April 2019
- How teachers use technology in the classroom 22 April 2019
- Graduation rates keep falling for English language learners in Rhode Island 22 April 2019
- Is the Texas Legislature doing enough for English learners in HB 3? 22 April 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Sandra Rogers
Name: Sandra Rogers
Bio: Mrs. Rogers has a master's in TESOL, as well as the TESOL certificate in the Principles and Practices of Online Teaching. Currently, she's enrolled in a doctorate program for instructional design. She has a K-12 bilingual (Spanish) teaching certificate from California. Her areas of expertise are in bilingual education, culture, language acquisition and development (BCLAD), reading, quality assurance, and technology. She's active in the CALL-IS of TESOL and volunteers to provide free professional development for the Electronic Village Online (EVO). Mrs. Rogers spends her days scoring the TOEFL and TOEIC online for ETS. Additionally, Sandra founded a nonprofit charity to help job seekers find employment utilizing social media as a career tool. Find her on twitter @teacherrogers to learn about tips on integrating technology into the classroom.
Sandra Rogers's Posts
- March 29, 2012: Free CALL Conference Webcasts
- March 27, 2012: PCI on Teaching Pronunciation
- March 26, 2012: Follow TESOL 2012 Conference Via Paper.li
- March 21, 2012: The First Step in the Job Hunt: Join Your Professional Organization
- March 1, 2012: Another Basic Tech Tool for Online Teachers: The World Clock