Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Keep school discipline directive, district leaders and charter schools tell DeVos 17 July 2018
- Children with better coordination more likely to achieve at school 17 July 2018
- For North Korean refugees, learning English is about finding their voice 17 July 2018
- In 6 states, school districts with the neediest students get less money than the wealthiest 17 July 2018
- TESOL Press launches Book Bundles 17 July 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tara Arntsen
Name: Tara Arntsen
Bio: Tara Arntsen recently completed her Master's degree in Teaching-TESOL at the University of Southern California. She currently teaches in the Intensive English Program at Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota. She has taught ESOL in China, Japan, and Cambodia as well as online. Her primary interests are communicative teaching methods and the use of technology in education.
Tara Arntsen's Posts
- April 19, 2017: Online Tools for Teacher Collaboration
- December 7, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Budget Restrictions 1
- November 28, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Disorganization 1
- November 8, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Vocabulary Drills 1
- October 25, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Comprehension Checks 1