Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- What's the best way to teach children to read? 15 November 2018
- Students find success with peer-tutoring program 15 November 2018
- Utilizing experiential learning in a university context 15 November 2018
- The 2020 presidential field and education: Your very early cheat sheet 15 November 2018
- Playing to students' strengths 15 November 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tara Arntsen
Name: Tara Arntsen
Bio: Tara Arntsen recently completed her Master's degree in Teaching-TESOL at the University of Southern California. She currently teaches in the Intensive English Program at Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota. She has taught ESOL in China, Japan, and Cambodia as well as online. Her primary interests are communicative teaching methods and the use of technology in education.
Tara Arntsen's Posts
- April 19, 2017: Online Tools for Teacher Collaboration
- December 7, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Budget Restrictions 1
- November 28, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Disorganization 1
- November 8, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Vocabulary Drills 1
- October 25, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Comprehension Checks 1