Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- TESOL Press 22 April 2019
- Strikes driving change in states with lowest-paid teachers 22 April 2019
- How teachers use technology in the classroom 22 April 2019
- Graduation rates keep falling for English language learners in Rhode Island 22 April 2019
- Is the Texas Legislature doing enough for English learners in HB 3? 22 April 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tara Arntsen
Name: Tara Arntsen
Bio: Tara Arntsen recently completed her Master's degree in Teaching-TESOL at the University of Southern California. She currently teaches in the Intensive English Program at Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota. She has taught ESOL in China, Japan, and Cambodia as well as online. Her primary interests are communicative teaching methods and the use of technology in education.
Tara Arntsen's Posts
- April 19, 2017: Online Tools for Teacher Collaboration
- December 7, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Budget Restrictions 1
- November 28, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Disorganization 1
- November 8, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Vocabulary Drills 1
- October 25, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Comprehension Checks 1