Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- Focusing on the language skills of English Learners key to boosting math scores 19 April 2018
- Clark: WCSD missing basic solution for English language learners 19 April 2018
- The art of the real deal 19 April 2018
- Jobs 19 April 2018
- Hong Kong schools need to focus on the English language, not English exam drills 19 April 2018
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tara Arntsen
Name: Tara Arntsen
Bio: Tara Arntsen recently completed her Master's degree in Teaching-TESOL at the University of Southern California. She currently teaches in the Intensive English Program at Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota. She has taught ESOL in China, Japan, and Cambodia as well as online. Her primary interests are communicative teaching methods and the use of technology in education.
Tara Arntsen's Posts
- April 19, 2017: Online Tools for Teacher Collaboration
- December 7, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Budget Restrictions 1
- November 28, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Disorganization 1
- November 8, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Vocabulary Drills 1
- October 25, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Comprehension Checks 1