Subscribe to TESOL Blog
- STEAM education for English learners 24 June 2019
- Serve as an Elected Leader 24 June 2019
- Teaching in the US should be more 'intellectually attractive,' global expert says 24 June 2019
- Call for volunteers: Diverse voices task force 24 June 2019
- Children who go to preschool are better prepared for kindergarten; But is that enough? 24 June 2019
Note: The views expressed by TESOL bloggers do not necessarily represent the views of TESOL International Association.
Author Archives: Tara Arntsen
Name: Tara Arntsen
Bio: Tara Arntsen recently completed her Master's degree in Teaching-TESOL at the University of Southern California. She currently teaches in the Intensive English Program at Northern State University in Aberdeen, South Dakota. She has taught ESOL in China, Japan, and Cambodia as well as online. Her primary interests are communicative teaching methods and the use of technology in education.
Tara Arntsen's Posts
- April 19, 2017: Online Tools for Teacher Collaboration
- December 7, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Budget Restrictions 1
- November 28, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Disorganization 1
- November 8, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Vocabulary Drills 1
- October 25, 2016: Problem (Tech) Solved: Comprehension Checks 1