- Large increase in NYC Latino high school grads, but numbers still lag for English language learners 19 June 2013
- California to spend more to educate poor, non-English speakers 19 June 2013
- Urging students to write in the age of Twitter, texting and Facebook 19 June 2013
- How can portfolio assessment develop English language teaching? 19 June 2013
- Reaping the benefits of learning English 19 June 2013
Author Archives: Tara Arntsen
Name: Tara Arntsen
Bio: Tara Arntsen is pursuing a master's degree in TESOL at the University of Southern California. She currently teaches English as a foreign language to freshman at Guangdong Peizheng College in Guangzhou, China. She has taught in Japan and Cambodia as well as online. Her primary interests are communicative teaching methods and the use of technology in education.
Posts by tarntsen
- June 18, 2013: Digital Wanderings + Padlet
- May 28, 2013: Google+ Education: Part 1
- May 14, 2013: Tech-Break: Running Dictations
- April 30, 2013: The Future of Learning: GlogsterEDU
- April 16, 2013: Online Education: Ready, Set, Learn!
- April 3, 2013: Many Helpful Things: Online Resources and Activities
- March 20, 2013: From the Perspective of a Student
- March 5, 2013: Blogging for Educational Purposes
- February 19, 2013: Prezi: It’s the new PowerPoint
- February 5, 2013: Speaking Homework: You can do that?